- AmexGurugram, HaryanaYou Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back. With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex,…PostedPosted 6 days ago·
- HyreFox ConsultantsGurugram, HaryanaProcess Training, Preferred CS voice and Webchat 4-8years Any Graduate/Post Graduate Reporting to a Team Manager (Training), the candidate will be…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Health insurance
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
How will you make an impact in this role?
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to Vice President – Compliance in the India Compliance team. This position is an integral part of the market/global team and will have touchpoints across the Blue Box. The key to success for this position is the ability to develop positive working relationships, coupled with a can-do attitude.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Pro-active calendar management including, at times, complex meetings across multiple parties and geographies
- Manage the expense reports in accordance with T&E policy
- Track headcount allocation of the team and manage invoicing and payment needs
- Recruiting coordination and the on-boarding and off-boarding of team members
- Broader administrative responsibilities such as email distribution list management, team org charts and other tasks as needed
- Responsible for meeting logistics including meeting or office room coordination and less frequently, food coordination, printing, or telepresence set-up
- Book and coordinate travel arrangements
- Drive and coordinate projects which span across multiple teams within the BU vertical
- Graduate in any discipline, Preferably with An Experience Of 3-5 Years
- Acute organizational skills, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Good Communication Skills - both Written and Oral, to Communicate With Various Counterparts Based Locally as well as in other countries
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and multi-task as needed
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to independently arrive at a solution
- Ability to iterate in a fast pace environment and the desire to assist in team efforts
- Strong team collaboration skills and spirit whilst working closely with other colleagues within the broader administrative team
- Demonstrated experience in administrative tasks is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of purchasing, travel, and expense management tools a plus
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible working model with hybrid, onsite or virtual arrangements depending on role and business need
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.