24-7 Intouch

24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

Fun at workplace with good process knowledge, easy access to higher authoritys, friendly environment,Good work culture, more of learning, more chance to grow in your domain if worked sincerely.
Pros
Day shifts
Cons
Productive and fun at workplace in celebrating the anniversaries enjoying a lot and having team dinner at the company pantries and monthly or yearly outing and family gathering in the office these all such kind of culture in Knoah solutions
Good work please for beginner, salary is less compared to other organizations. Your works and scores explains who you are in organization. I worked under 2 TL, and I am pretty happy, and they are very friendly and supportive they didn't let me feel the stress at work place. And Work politics are there in every organization, so I don't want to talk about it. if you do your job and meet your scores no one will disturb you or say anything. You can apply for IJP and good opportunities for higher levels in less time from the 7th month you can apply for IJP.
Pros
Good support from team and collogues
Cons
Asks to work for 6th days, There is no proper canteen and food items, Salary and hikes are like very less.
Worst experience and waste of time and management is not proper and manager, team leader and hr's are no way bothered about employees health and really worst place.
Cons
Freedom to choose your preference of work based on the skills. Liberty to move across functions based on eligibility.Chance to learn more based on your talent and skill
Pros
Scope to do different things differently
Cons
Worst HR's who say that it's your fate to land up in this company, HR's are way too ill mannered, especially few. It's very rare you can get a good manager, there is absolutely no culture feels very like working in a domestic company than international. Too many night shifts plus no extra activities. Do not join here if you are experienced, it's a C grade company which I came to know later.
Pros
You get a job there even if you have a no degree
Cons
No good colleagues, way too small cafeteria, no benefits, no place to sit, locker system is so poor. Increase of salary is very low, no reimbursement for anything, no learning no team outings, no team meetings proper arrangement.
I faced a very bad experience with Knoah. People here are unprofessional, I’m unable to learn anything here. If you’re coming from a higher company to here, you’ll feel like torture. No proper communication from HR, no proper acknowledgement from team leads, and managers. I can say management is totally immature to support you.
Pros
Cons
Everything about the company can be considered as Cons
Apart from work place nothing is good including cafeteria which has minimal availability of items and work pressure is there in all companies but in Knoah Solutions it would be like you work more and get paid less.
I will not recommend this to company to the people who have better skills, this company for the people who has lack of knowledge or lack confidence in them. Don't attend interview in this company at any cost..
Pros
Cab, that's it.
Cons
Politics, pay, manger torcher, no incentives.
Working with Knoah as a Senior Business Intelligent analyst is a great opportunity for me, I have learnt many new new things during my working carrier of 5 years.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 24-7 Intouch?
Collaborative Work culture, Learning is quite wide, opportunistic organization, Client oriented organization, Cross entity and Cross skill programs available, Basis performance an employee can expect a fast movement
Good organisation, it's a good carrer startup for the fresher. Can Learn many things from higher positioned persons. Work culture is Good. The organisation is like an another family. With many different faces.
Work culture is good but Management is a bit partial towards their own wanted people. They should think over all the associates work and help each and every.
It is a good company to start the career with. Though the company had different process few process would be stressful.I worked as an e-support associate and I really enjoyed the training and the knowledge they tried to provide for the employees.
Pros
This was my first job and learned many things about work culture and ethics. The first step of my life in achieving the career and improvised me in thinking capabilities learning skills.
Knoah Solutions is a good platform for freshers. Anyone can develop basic skills and be productive. It was really a friendly environment. The pace at work should be faster.
I worked as an e-support officer and I really enjoyed the training and the knowledge they tried to provide for the employees. Pros:- Cab Facility, work culture and environment, management, support provided by the senior employees. Cons:- Limited knowledge and career growth
With less Salary, company exploiting to employees. Not allowing to take leaves as per employee requirement. No friendly environment, no cafeteria, no indoor games
We got trained with the best trainers and that made to gain more knowledge on the product. I've learnt chat handling skills and it was easy to handle dual chats.
The managers and the team leads treat the employees as slave... - No respect towards the employees - No proper way of managing - There are lot of good things also to learn in this company, but their treatment will depress an employee - No scope of growing here - They support or favor those, who butter them.
I have lived all possible roles in Knoah and excelled in the work assigned. I want to continue to the same in new boundaries. Learned how to interact with overseas client.
  1. Employee Reviews