2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd

2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues

Slow and steady wins the race

It was a good experience working at 2COMS. One-man show. The work culture at 2COMS was fun. lining up colleges for mass recruitment was tough. I learnt how to deal with youngsters.

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

long hours of work

Very bad totally unfair by management

They recruited me as a fresher only after all done my interviews, training and all they gave silly reasons and rejecting the candidates..Totally bad experience with this company management.And no response after joining also in providing offer letter.

Pros

Cons

Slow process in providing offer letter and so on

It's a good company in home town

When I started up in this company i was a fresher , so what I had know about only for this company . I had two title telecaller and also data entry so I had to manage two titles ..Thanking ...

Good

Good to learn work for freshers, Good team work and Very friendly Nature.Very strictly prohibited inspiring meeting conversation with management and team.

Not too productive

Client need analysis and bulk hiring Client need analysis and database maintain Manpower budgeting and cost analysis Played a generalist role for recruitment & selection for all profiles

Very good work culture

Very comfortable to work in this environment. Management is really very supportive and encouraging. Job security is also there. Overall its really an inspiring environment.

Productive and funny workplace which helps us to grow alot in a career level.

A workplace which helps me to learn a lot, which helps us in our career growth and also growth on a personal level. And also they conduct lots of fun activities, so that we don't feel any work pressure.

Pros

Providing cab facilities for both pickup and drop.

Its an excellent environment to work with..and excellent job opportunities for the candidates And hikes for the hardwork....

Good environment to work with.. Helping higher officials.. Incentives and hikes and appriciation on hard work... And good career growth... Excellent job opportunities.. For candidates in leading mnc's...

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Good work environment

High satisfaction level for good work environment. Excellent Employer & Employee relation, Suitable work schedule, Provide opportunities , benefits to all.

Good platform for beginners

Good place to learn for beginners Good working cultures Good bounce plans But traget oriented need to achieve monthly traget s Good reward and recognize

Pros

Ntg

Cons

Need to improve offc

This place will teach you everything about Recruitment

A very intense and aggressive place to work at where you learn Recruitment in and out. This place is for you if you want an on the job training in Recruitment Life Cycle. It is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I enjoyed my 1 year stint here only because of my team leader.

The management at 2COMS has been extremely supportive & flexible. 2COMS workplace culture was not very friendly though. The head office is located in Kolkatta, India and the New Delhi operations were managed remotely from there. The office space was small. But it surely gave a lot of learning opportunities and a lot of freedom in decision making.

Good

Good working environment. It's a recruitment firm totally and you have to work accordingly and hold your nerves in order to sustain in that firm nicely

Giving one start is also wasre for u people

Giving one start is also waste to that company .they will conduct interview only for time pass ..no proper salary .no timing science ..It's a worst company I never saw..they never respond to any emails nor calls....specally hyd people...even kolakta also....I have joined in March till now I did not get my offer letter and appointment letter... Now I left the organization ...guys plse dont join in 2coms.they always depends on their mind..if they want employee they will recruit..if they don't want they will remove..they did the same thing..I dont understand how people are working for years and years.. It's a worst company...don't join nor don't attend interviews in that....they recruit for worst profile

Pros

Issue

Cons

Issue

Not satisfactory

Did not get much scope to diversify as a recruiter, 2Coms BBSR mainly served clients in BPO division. Management is not flexible at all. Job responsibilities not defined properly.

Pros

Good for freshers

horrible place to work

Miscommitment of the employer, low pay, lobby culture. Unhealthy work environment. It is not a good place to work. No support from seniors and colleagues.

Uk

Dhoura tanda thana bhojipura dstt bareilly word no.14 my name is mohd suhail my father name Mr .mohd Yusuf my work is site engener and that is good work in civil engenering in building

Pros

Cons

8hrs

Good Company

2Coms consulating private limited is a good company. Specially Pune branch. All the managerial decisions were taken by head office that is Kolkatta, West Bengal.

Productive work

I have to do everyday work like Tally entries ,Making Invoices,Chasing our Debtors for payments,my internal skill is getting enriched by everyday conversation with clients.

Small Organization To Work

Overall good place to start a career and small organization to work but has work pressure and targets to generate revenue for the organization, salary increment and better salary can be offered and worked upon.

Pros

Nice Place To Work

Cons

Long Working Hours

Consultancy

• Handle the complete recruitment life cycle. • Recruiting candidates for different positions for leading Global IT companies. • Interacting with clients on regular basis to understand the specific requirements. • Screening of resumes from the job portals as well as the database as per the requirements of the company standards.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare 2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd with