2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd

2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

A very intense and aggressive place to work at where you learn Recruitment in and out. This place is for you if you want an on the job training in Recruitment Life Cycle. It is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I enjoyed my 1 year stint here only because of my team leader.
Very comfortable to work in this environment. Management is really very supportive and encouraging. Job security is also there. Overall its really an inspiring environment.
A workplace which helps me to learn a lot, which helps us in our career growth and also growth on a personal level. And also they conduct lots of fun activities, so that we don't feel any work pressure.
Pros
Providing cab facilities for both pickup and drop.
Good environment to work with.. Helping higher officials.. Incentives and hikes and appriciation on hard work... And good career growth... Excellent job opportunities.. For candidates in leading mnc's...
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
High satisfaction level for good work environment. Excellent Employer & Employee relation, Suitable work schedule, Provide opportunities , benefits to all.
The management at 2COMS has been extremely supportive & flexible. 2COMS workplace culture was not very friendly though. The head office is located in Kolkatta, India and the New Delhi operations were managed remotely from there. The office space was small. But it surely gave a lot of learning opportunities and a lot of freedom in decision making.
Good working environment. It's a recruitment firm totally and you have to work accordingly and hold your nerves in order to sustain in that firm nicely
Giving one start is also waste to that company .they will conduct interview only for time pass ..no proper salary .no timing science ..It's a worst company I never saw..they never respond to any emails nor calls....specally hyd people...even kolakta also....I have joined in March till now I did not get my offer letter and appointment letter... Now I left the organization ...guys plse dont join in 2coms.they always depends on their mind..if they want employee they will recruit..if they don't want they will remove..they did the same thing..I dont understand how people are working for years and years.. It's a worst company...don't join nor don't attend interviews in that....they recruit for worst profile
Pros
Issue
Cons
Issue
Overall good place to start a career and small organization to work but has work pressure and targets to generate revenue for the organization, salary increment and better salary can be offered and worked upon.
Pros
Nice Place To Work
Cons
Long Working Hours
My job is already , OK but I need so high and I think to improve myself and basic knowledge and experience skills. So I see a another job for me the best
 1.Driving customer market share by Vodafone M-Paissa activations to increase share of gross adds through Retailers& GTM’s.  2.Ensuring proper Training of channel partners FSE’s, Retailers, RD.  3.Managing transacting retailers by giving them schemes, redressing their grievances & increasing their number by converting non-transacting retailers to transacting retailer.  4.Ensuring stock availability with Retailers.  5.Working with customers and Promotion of M-commerce service.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Its a very good experience to work with 2coms consulting pvt ltd. Its a place where we can enjoy work with huge motivation and support
I feel that this company is good and providing all the facilities for the employees.All the employees will move in a friendly manner.
2COMS identified and kcknowledged my sincerity and hard work and rewarded me with appreciation. In 2COMS I realised my potential, became a team player and a wise manager. identified my training skills and gained experience in class room training.
A learning place where i gained knowledge of market trends.
Pros
A learning place
If you want to learn recruitment,Team handling, Team building and other areas of HR, this is the right place. Its has become my second home.
I learned lot from my past organisation. It was a very challenging job as I have to deal with multiple requirement and Client. But while working with this company I came to know about different domains and verticals.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
My typical day at work constituted of making cold calls to candidates and informing them about the current opening and how it is something that would suit their job profile. While I was undergoing training, it was then my Team Lead was impressed with my communication skills as well as my negotiation skills. It was during my first month of internship when I was able to give an offer to the company i worked for and was appreciated for my work. It was then, the company decided to give me the responsibility to deal with the client directly and create a rapport and also let me handle most of the candidate's profile and to decide whether it should be put forward or not. I learned the basis on which companies chose candidates and what their requirement is. The difficult part was to make sure the candidate reaches the interview location. Even after a lot of convincing few candidates fail to reach due to an uncertain event and we would be answerable to the client. As challenging as it may sound it was also a place where I got to learn a lot about the industry, the hierarchy of companies and also understand the corporate jargon. The most enjoyable part of the job was making contacts and talking to people all over India and learn different things from them and be able to provide them desired jobs.
Good organization, they take care of employees and look after their benefits.
Everybody who are passionate to be a hr recruiter must do this internship in 2coms...