2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd

2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd Management reviews

Good to learn work for freshers, Good team work and Very friendly Nature.Very strictly prohibited inspiring meeting conversation with management and team.
Very comfortable to work in this environment. Management is really very supportive and encouraging. Job security is also there. Overall its really an inspiring environment.
The management at 2COMS has been extremely supportive & flexible. 2COMS workplace culture was not very friendly though. The head office is located in Kolkatta, India and the New Delhi operations were managed remotely from there. The office space was small. But it surely gave a lot of learning opportunities and a lot of freedom in decision making.
Did not get much scope to diversify as a recruiter, 2Coms BBSR mainly served clients in BPO division. Management is not flexible at all. Job responsibilities not defined properly.
Pros
Good for freshers
Good Corporate culture Environment is very good and even management is very supportive. 2Coms will never leave there employees
Every day One to two Hour Conference Call with CEO How to train-up Fresh Employees. Good, Weekly once had a Fun at team, Very Flexible
* Learn different types of profile for Telecom, Retail and FMCG sector. * Management - average * Co-workers are very helpful * Lack of communication from leaders * Working for different profiles
# My health issues is typical time at work # I learned entire recruitment process # Management is very co-operative # Friendly co-workers # Making the shortlisted person a joinee # We have saturday half days
Pros
Convenient atmosphere
Cons
-am the student on that time so i was learned how to work in office. -the management people were so friendly. -my co-workers are very supportive,friendly. -the job timings and targets are very hardest part of the job. -when i completed my targets.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
long hours, transportation
Good organization, they take care of employees and look after their benefits.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd?
Wonderful place to work. Friendly supervisors and management.Wonderful training procedure. Enhanced learning.
Pros
lots of benefits.
Cons
pay scale a little less.
My Coworkers are soo cooperative.I Enjoy the work.Rakhi Celebration Was there.Good Management support