2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd

2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Overall good place to start a career and small organization to work but has work pressure and targets to generate revenue for the organization, salary increment and better salary can be offered and worked upon.
Pros
Nice Place To Work
Cons
Long Working Hours
High satisfaction level for good work environment. Excellent Employer & Employee relation, Suitable work schedule, Provide opportunities , benefits to all.
Giving one start is also waste to that company .they will conduct interview only for time pass ..no proper salary .no timing science ..It's a worst company I never saw..they never respond to any emails nor calls....specally hyd people...even kolakta also....I have joined in March till now I did not get my offer letter and appointment letter... Now I left the organization ...guys plse dont join in 2coms.they always depends on their mind..if they want employee they will recruit..if they don't want they will remove..they did the same thing..I dont understand how people are working for years and years.. It's a worst company...don't join nor don't attend interviews in that....they recruit for worst profile
Pros
Issue
Cons
Issue
Nice Working. Handling & resolving issues is beneficial to learn new things. Can learn client side problem handling. You can utilize free time to do some other work. No pressure during work. Very good experience to working with them.
Pros
Less Work Load
Cons
Low Salary Package
Good organization, they take care of employees and look after their benefits.
Wonderful place to work. Friendly supervisors and management.Wonderful training procedure. Enhanced learning.
Pros
lots of benefits.
Cons
pay scale a little less.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd?