2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd

India49 reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

goodworkingmanagementcompanyjobworkteamplace

Slow and steady wins the race

It was a good experience working at 2COMS. One-man show. The work culture at 2COMS was fun. lining up colleges for mass recruitment was tough. I learnt how to deal with youngsters.

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

long hours of work

This very pleasure place

I am working this company mor than 4 year. All staff are good management system good. But salary gain is very low and as my designation this salary not expecting

2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues

No proper management ,very uncomfortable,bad management,,they won't give you certificate in the end ,only good thing is you can start your carrier here apart no benefits

Good work environment

High satisfaction level for good work environment. Excellent Employer & Employee relation, Suitable work schedule, Provide opportunities , benefits to all.

Giving one start is also wasre for u people

Giving one start is also waste to that company .they will conduct interview only for time pass ..no proper salary .no timing science ..It's a worst company I never saw..they never respond to any emails nor calls....specally hyd people...even kolakta also....I have joined in March till now I did not get my offer letter and appointment letter... Now I left the organization ...guys plse dont join in 2coms.they always depends on their mind..if they want employee they will recruit..if they don't want they will remove..they did the same thing..I dont understand how people are working for years and years.. It's a worst company...don't join nor don't attend interviews in that....they recruit for worst profile

Pros

Issue

Cons

Issue

Small Organization To Work

Overall good place to start a career and small organization to work but has work pressure and targets to generate revenue for the organization, salary increment and better salary can be offered and worked upon.

Pros

Nice Place To Work

Cons

Long Working Hours

Fun Workplace and Proactive

Nice Working. Handling & resolving issues is beneficial to learn new things. Can learn client side problem handling. You can utilize free time to do some other work. No pressure during work. Very good experience to working with them.

Pros

Less Work Load

Cons

Low Salary Package

fun work place

-am the student on that time so i was learned how to work in office. -the management people were so friendly. -my co-workers are very supportive,friendly. -the job timings and targets are very hardest part of the job. -when i completed my targets.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

long hours, transportation

Good place for learning

Good organization, they take care of employees and look after their benefits.

Productive work experience

Wonderful place to work. Friendly supervisors and management.Wonderful training procedure. Enhanced learning.

Pros

lots of benefits.

Cons

pay scale a little less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare 2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd with