2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd

2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Good working environment. It's a recruitment firm totally and you have to work accordingly and hold your nerves in order to sustain in that firm nicely
A workplace which helps me to learn a lot, which helps us in our career growth and also growth on a personal level. And also they conduct lots of fun activities, so that we don't feel any work pressure.
Pros
Providing cab facilities for both pickup and drop.
High satisfaction level for good work environment. Excellent Employer & Employee relation, Suitable work schedule, Provide opportunities , benefits to all.
Overall good place to start a career and small organization to work but has work pressure and targets to generate revenue for the organization, salary increment and better salary can be offered and worked upon.
Pros
Nice Place To Work
Cons
Long Working Hours
# My health issues is typical time at work # I learned entire recruitment process # Management is very co-operative # Friendly co-workers # Making the shortlisted person a joinee # We have saturday half days
Pros
Convenient atmosphere
Cons
I feel that this company is good and providing all the facilities for the employees.All the employees will move in a friendly manner.
I learned lot from my past organisation. It was a very challenging job as I have to deal with multiple requirement and Client. But while working with this company I came to know about different domains and verticals.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
-am the student on that time so i was learned how to work in office. -the management people were so friendly. -my co-workers are very supportive,friendly. -the job timings and targets are very hardest part of the job. -when i completed my targets.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
long hours, transportation
Good organization, they take care of employees and look after their benefits.