360 Realtors LLP

360 Realtors LLP Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun WorkPlace

Work environment of the company is very good and it all fun when we work here as a team. Management are supportive and well educated.They arrange every month a small party to their employee.

Pros

They Gave you free time to play

Cons

Taste of coffee

Fundless company

Won't pay good and if Target not avheived than 50 percent salary cut. This company doesn't have any money be careful guys . That means no salary no growth FUNDLESS company . Please don't hire people if there is not funds available in the company . Don't waste other's time . Beware of such companies guys.

Pros

Cons

No salary . No growth FUNDLESS and moreover stressful

This company is good for beginner. if you not have experienced in real etate still you can do job here.Salarie is on time but incentive no guarantee of time.Training is best, learning new things.management is professional.In timing is sharp but out timing no guarantee.

Pros

Training

Cons

Time & incentive Problem

Great co. And Seniors

I used to work in Qatar branch, under GM Shariq sir he was a all time great supporter and learned and archived a lot under his guidance, secured job culture and scope and about payment terms i was getting paid on the time as per the schedules of salary and incentives.

Non productive stressful

Working with 360 Realtors was non productive and stressful. There is no fair game only favoritism and in that game i was left alone because I was not close to boss. so if you are close to boss even you are week they will carry you further and if not then whatever is your will be shared with others.

stressful environment with no motivation for future growth

Just cant say enough in words but this was the stressful working environment i have ever experienced in my overall career of 17 years. Slow paced in decision management which somehow create last minute kiosk and impatience behaviour in upper management.

very supportive management

In 360 realtors i learn very things in this firm very much confident build by management . helping in every situation like in meetings or closing the deal.

Did not appreciate the work culture !

I joined this company as Senior Sales and was assigned to cater the premium clients in the pool. However the management lacked resulting in poor customer satisfaction to the company. The management not only lies to its employers but even to the customer.

This company needs to work on amendment in their policies and procedures

360 Realtors LLP is one of the career pathways of my life. I loved working here and the best reason I wanted to stay here for longer was the BOSS and the staff. In total, I will give 4 stars to this company. because it's lacking in maintaining a proper policy for providing allowance or reimbursement to the employees. On the job Traning or during the work- tenure, there is no training or growth individually except for your experience in calling.

Fun working and communicating with different people

It is a great organization were every employee can work with a good support. It is a place were you can come up with new ideas.I have learned lot of things like how to talk to the customers.

No work life balance

1)too much pressure,no work life balance 2)cannot try creative work on your own 3)supportive,can start learning but too much pressure 4)Hire n fire company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Realtors LLP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 360 Realtors LLP
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?