3M

3M Employee Reviews

India176 reviews

Found 176 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,562 reviews

Protective and good work place

Learned a lot by knowing about many of 3M's products. 3m's senior source is supportive and good nature, the staff is also good. Nice working. Thank you so much 😀

Free atmosphere to work

Appotunity to learn new technology, good work culture only globally not india, poor indian management including Hr treated their employee as compaired to casuals

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Limited growth special for TA

Fun working culture

Very nice company , definitely recommend this company , work culture is absolutely good, management is great , giving all benefits , annual leave,bonous, increment 8 to 20% per year

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

No cons

Employee Centric and Powerful HR

As a company its having a very good work culture in terms of defined processes, automation etc. They also have a good induction system for newly joined employees. Period trainings in different general, legal, safety was really Good. Scope for job specific specialized trainings.

Pros

Food Coupon

Cons

Salary was not paid deservingly

Upper management is good & understand the difficulty & benefits of employees.

Good environment to work.Learning culture is followed at workplace so growth is co related.Freshers also gets opportunity to experience the MNC vibe.Overall good experiance.

Productive and Challenging(in a positive way)

I had a great experience working with 3M India. I was a Sales and Marketing Coordinator for 1 year and 4 months. My normal day at 3M was starting with product code creation, vendor management and data analysis and many more thing. Managers are too good, they find a way to help you become a better version of you.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Month end night shift

Na

Nice Place to work Lots of opportunity to lean Nice people to work with Freedom to go out of the box Financial Understanding opportunity Cross functional

Good Work place

Started my career here.Had been Part of the team . Lot of learnings . Last 2 years they brought in concept of job leveling. Did not get a increment for 2yaers in a row. Had to look for oppurtunites outside.

Good Company with Limited Career growth option

Good Culture & OK Pay. With some recent change, Its Lean organization. Career advancement is limited. Need improvement from top level wrt business vision.

Constructive workplace

Collaborate, constructive and helpful work environment. engaging with team is easy, people are approachable. Tricky in some teams to crack the code but people are nice.

Good company

• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here). • On-site cafe with free lunches. • Free parking.

productive

Its a nice place to work, there are lot of thing to learn and we get all types of customers. very challenging and encouraging. i relocated so i had to quit the job

Work culture at 3M was good, A great learning and challenging workplace, good career development opportunities. They give you a freedom to explore new and innovative ides and support to achieve the same.

Pros

Superb brand image, great quality products respected worldwide.

Cons

Work-life balance

Great place to work !!

Good work life balance ... Great place to work ... Slow in salary increase but good environment.. people value the work experience and knowledge. Can have varied experience of vast products and extensive research.

Nice work culture

Working envirnment is not very healthy due to frequent change in the top level management. Also the job responsibilities gets changed very frequently as per global guidelines

Good culture, great management

A great experience with good culture and great mentor to guide you. Great management. Many new things to learn everyday. Employees have great bond with the organization and with each other.

Good people. Bad systems.

Many great and smart people working here. 50 hours per week min to advance and get raises but advancement is possible. Information flow holds 3M back.

Pros

Collaboration, dedicated people, innovative products

Cons

Terrible information flow and systems

My rewiew

I have worked in 3M about 1 year,my experience in this company is very good,Nice job culture,good management team,good salary, Celebrating annual day,having picnic with colleagues. Overall the good MNC company.

I only worked as an intern but the work life balance seemed sustainable.

I liked working there as an intern would love to go back if given the opportunity. I worked in the research lab and my mentor was very helpful in helping me come up with a research plan.

productive and fun placework

It is a good place of work but there is many stressful jobs for one person itself. It is a place where no peace is seen. There would be more tough jobs too...

Good for Beginners Exposure to different technologies Friendly environment Long hours to spend in office Slow growth for experienced candidates Management is good

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3M. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,847
1,427

Compare 3M with

• 3M
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?