3M

3M Employee Reviews

Good environment to work.Learning culture is followed at workplace so growth is co related.Freshers also gets opportunity to experience the MNC vibe.Overall good experiance.
I had a great experience working with 3M India. I was a Sales and Marketing Coordinator for 1 year and 4 months. My normal day at 3M was starting with product code creation, vendor management and data analysis and many more thing. Managers are too good, they find a way to help you become a better version of you.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Month end night shift
Nice Place to work Lots of opportunity to lean Nice people to work with Freedom to go out of the box Financial Understanding opportunity Cross functional
Started my career here.Had been Part of the team . Lot of learnings . Last 2 years they brought in concept of job leveling. Did not get a increment for 2yaers in a row. Had to look for oppurtunites outside.
Good Culture & OK Pay. With some recent change, Its Lean organization. Career advancement is limited. Need improvement from top level wrt business vision.
Collaborate, constructive and helpful work environment. engaging with team is easy, people are approachable. Tricky in some teams to crack the code but people are nice.
• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here). • On-site cafe with free lunches. • Free parking.
Its a nice place to work, there are lot of thing to learn and we get all types of customers. very challenging and encouraging. i relocated so i had to quit the job
Work culture at 3M was good, A great learning and challenging workplace, good career development opportunities. They give you a freedom to explore new and innovative ides and support to achieve the same.
Pros
Superb brand image, great quality products respected worldwide.
Cons
Work-life balance
Good work life balance ... Great place to work ... Slow in salary increase but good environment.. people value the work experience and knowledge. Can have varied experience of vast products and extensive research.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 3M?
Working envirnment is not very healthy due to frequent change in the top level management. Also the job responsibilities gets changed very frequently as per global guidelines
A great experience with good culture and great mentor to guide you. Great management. Many new things to learn everyday. Employees have great bond with the organization and with each other.
Many great and smart people working here. 50 hours per week min to advance and get raises but advancement is possible. Information flow holds 3M back.
Pros
Collaboration, dedicated people, innovative products
Cons
Terrible information flow and systems
I have worked in 3M about 1 year,my experience in this company is very good,Nice job culture,good management team,good salary, Celebrating annual day,having picnic with colleagues. Overall the good MNC company.
I liked working there as an intern would love to go back if given the opportunity. I worked in the research lab and my mentor was very helpful in helping me come up with a research plan.
It is a good place of work but there is many stressful jobs for one person itself. It is a place where no peace is seen. There would be more tough jobs too...
Good for Beginners Exposure to different technologies Friendly environment Long hours to spend in office Slow growth for experienced candidates Management is good
Cons
Awesome had a great experience working under 3m automotive service, it’s a day to day target , every day a new challenge of work and excitement for achieving targets ..
Best place to work for diversity and inclusion. Multiple divisions offer opportunities for employees with different back ground and related experience.
3M - Minnesota mining manufacturing company. It is a manufacturing company with completeness, correctness and adherence to standards. A Project with detailed technical design for various modules.
Culture of the company was quite open and transparent with more focus on maintaining the work life balance in true sense. Used to start my day by preparing the to do list with most important tasks being highlighted and are must to be completed followed by scheduling the telecons with the sales teams across India for various work related follow ups. Evening was a typical session of providing updates to my supervisor for the important accomplishments for the day and plan for the next day and week. Hardest part of the job was doing multitasking and developing systems and platform for sales force enablement.
  1. Employee Reviews