3X3Conect

3X3Conect Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

The work environment and culture is good .

Management and managers are very helpful and also they are very co operative towards work . There are good clients and good knowledge gaining place good managers .

Good learning experience

Vast opportunities to learn and experience. Freedom to explore different streams of expertise. Will get exposure to various IT business. Startup challenges like Job insecurity and work life balance is weak.

No Vision - Worst Choice in Career

1. They have no idea about running the company. 2. They have no Vision and are not aware of were Company is headed. 3. Zero Appreciation. 4. No Work to Work. 5. Salary/Claims are pending. 6. Zero Job Security. 7. Worst Management. 8. Employees join/ quit are fired !... Left, Right and Center. 9. A Total Spoiler of Career for both Fresh Garduates and Skilled Experienced Candidates.. And the list goes on & on & on.....

Pros

Zero ( 0 )

Cons

More than Reviews.....

good place for freshers

As a fresher we can learn more technologies and after certain period of time there is nothing to learn advanced technologies , good place for trainers , they are having good contacts with different organization.

Productive and expert work delivered on time

A productive work all day long Appreciative managerial work Co operative colleagues and team leads zealous Work environment

Prosuctive mean every financial year we need to tally with bank statements

At year i faced some problems like some bills are missed and some invoices are missed at last i again reviewed and finally the work has done..

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 3X3Conect?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3X3Conect. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about 3X3Conect in popular locations

• 3X3Conect
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?