A&B Business Solutions

A&B Business Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor training

Training on technical equipment ahould have been better. The trainer in service is boring and did not allow enough hands on experience. Me and a colleague nearly fell asleep during the 1 week training of Ricoh and Toshiba and HP.

Horrible experience for me. Terrible management. They have too many companies and sales people compete against each other.

Everyone thinks they are the boss. Horrible management. A lot of drinking. Too many different companies and sales people compete against each other. No set territory’s. Terrible company to work for, high turn over.

Great Place to work

I love it at A&B! I haven't had a job that was as flexible as they are with me regarding having small children at home! The management team makes me feel like a person and not just a "body" working here.

Pros

Free Lunches; Hours

Cons

This company has a serious management problem.

Working for this company started out great! The hours, benefits, & local staff are great. But executive leadership team are horrible! There are double standards all over the place. There is zero direction in this company.

Pros

Hours, Benefits.

Cons

Management.

Toxic work environment, poor upper management, no communication

They expect you to complete five-four training when upper management doesn't even follow this training. You're just a body there filling a position, they don't care about you. Management makes all decisions, doesn't bother to ask for your opinion. One person was there 1 week and offered his opinion and they went with that. Management has very poor communication skills, In fact they fired 2 people,because the owner wanted to go in a different direction and didn't let anyone know. Morale is low after this happened because nobody saw this coming. The owner can spend thousands of dollars remodeling his house but can't seem to find the money to give his dedicated employees a raise.There are a lot of great people to work with

Pros

free lunches, coworkers

Cons

pay, management, communication

A&b

So So Needs to understand market better, Thinks people will buy because of who they are No direction Make a decision without letting anyone know Keeps employees in the dark Ok

Pros

Work by yourself

Cons

Low paid, no direction from management

Very Good Company to work for if your willing to hustle and meet the demands of the Company

Growing very quickly with all of the products they can offer to businesses ! You have to sell products to survive with this company . You need to follow the guidelines on several policies and be very sufficient on the tasks that are giving . The Sales Staff are all willing to help you succeed .

Pros

Sell

Amazing growing company with family fun culture!

Fantastic place to work that gives you endless growth & development opportunities! A&B will always be a family-centric, flexible work environment that allows your voice to be heard and to think outside the box.

Developing Yourself with the Tools Provided

Going to work each day was an adventure, but a great adventure that you get paid for each day! Perfect for a young man/woman to excel your professional career in development the act of developing growth.

Terrible company

Just leaves you hanging after leading you on to believe you got a job. Not sure how the business is still running if this is how they handle their business

Great people to work for

I enjoyed A&B because each day was different and I was free to do as I wanted as long as I was being productive in my territory each day. Loved the work/life balance and the pay was well above average.

Productive and chalanging

A & B Business Salutations was a great place to work. I was changed every day with new products and procedures. Management and co-workers were fun to work with and all very helpful when you had a questions. I was always learning something new.

review

Great job, but lack of quality with supervisors and time in training into position. Paid well and work was appropriate to pay rate. Very good hours 8 to 5 with an hour lunch Monday through Friday. I like being able to travel as much as I did with this job. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the supervisor. The supervisor created a hostile work environment. Other employees were very friendly. Ended up learning a lot about printers and copiers.

Pros

travel and skills learned

Cons

Supervisor lacked personal skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&B Business Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&B Business Solutions