A&B

Working at A&B: Latest A&B Reviews

Fun beginner job

I work as a lifeguard over the summer and it’s a great gig. My co workers are all around my age and super chill. Gets stressful around the end of the season because everyone is going back to school and they need us to help out at other pools. Subs don’t do anything.

Pros

Tan, Snacks, Music

Cons

Hot, Busy, Karen’s

No communication, most staff only speak Spanish, location is weird

Bad communication, moved an office without telling me, when I went to drop off paper time sheet they had moved. They don't follow up with their clients

Pros

Cons

low pay rate

Excelente oportunidad de trabajo

Excelente oportunidad para compartir conocimientos y en general un buen trato de todos.

nicht gut

nicht gut der Chef hat den einen schichtleiter entlassen weil er zu gutmütig zu uns war

Great job

I like my job at A&B; but it is part time only and there is no availability to advance within the company. The job allows me time to be able to find suplemental income, and time to my family. The job is is not in a. Office so i get to travel and interact with my customers. Giving me more of a face to face customer service experience.

Etre a l écoute des autres

Savoir vivre en communauté car vous etes avec votre equipe 24/24 h pendant 2 mois retiré de la civilisation

fast paced

great team to work with loved the challenge of assembling furniture and helping the home owners set up their home with their new furniture. loved travelling all over cairns

Overall great experience

Great work environment! The manager and owner are exceptional leaders. I would recommend anyone to work for this company. Business has its peaks but overall you'll remain busy.

Buen ambiente

en general buenos procedimientos que te cultivan para el futuro

fun hard working work place

the hours where long yes but the pay was great. Management is great and teach you a lot. Work hours where 7 am to 7 pm. The hardest part of the job I would say is the long work hours.

terrible company avoid at all costs

terrible firm, total scam price work, low prices for square meter. Impossible to achieve even 100 day rate working on price with these guys. On top of unrealistic time expectations there was no store room staff so it was very difficult to get materials required. The foreman was a joker who knew also that the firm is ripping off the decorators. I left after a week to keep a sense of dignity within my work.

Good management employee relationships

A very well run and friendly taxi firm. Their app is easy to navigate and ensures a steady flow of work. Their fleet is modern and popular in the town.

buon ambiente

Facevo l'operaio muratore, manutenzione generica, tanta costruzione

Pros

orari flessibili

Cons

lavorare al feddo

Trabajo arduo y completo

Ambiente laboral con los compañeros agradable pero exigente a la hora del trabajo en terreno. Se adquieren conocimientos de herramientas e instrumentos electricos.

Pros

Movilidad de horarios

Cons

Administracion

ambiente de trabajo excelente

Este trabajo era en Brasil. Me mude a Buenos Aires.

Pros

seguro medico y transporte

Cons

muchas horas sin descanso

greatful to have a job even whens slow

its ok when were busy but most of the time is slow there always cleaning and making room for the next containers to come .but thankful ive been there 5 years now but its time to upgrade theres nothing there for me.

Pros

they pay ot when its busy but not double time

Cons

give only a lunch and break

manejo de placha a vapor maquina overlock lavado y secado de ropa

Confiable con descanzo de 15 minutos en cuatro horas de trabajo

Pros

no tenia ningun seguro

Cons

trabajo en negro

Era uma empresa agradável, nunca tive problemas, era bem tratada

Foi uma maneira de ter uma ideia da relação do que é o trabalho, pude melhorar meu meio social, fazendo amizades

Pros

Tive todas as gratificações de um trabalho

Cons

O horário não era muito bom

Every day there I get new things to deal with

I used to work in A&B it was really amazing experience for my life. I learned a lot about new things like ( how to give your best to the customers, how to keep inventory up to date, how to attract customers,how to make new deals which is benifit to company

Pros

Lunch was free

Cons

It was really friend invirement

enjoyable

This company was always very friendly and helpful towards there co-workers and helped to make me progress and learn more about the industry I want to work in and they also have helped me to learn how to complete tasks by myself and gave me a better knowledge of being an electrcian

Productive work place and always had lined up tasks to keep me busy.

I usually worked by myself most days with one supervisor. Day to day tasks depended on what job needed to be done. Mostly consisted of framing and building structures along with landscaping from land maintenance to digging/tilling for large quantities of trees/plants. Nice part about the job was I had a steady work schedule with two days offs with an option to work a 6th day. I learned more about landscaping then I did before.

Pros

steady schedule and cash pay

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&B. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&B