A&D

Working at A&D: 28 Reviews

N/a

Travel type of job it’s good for getting out and exploring new things great pay but it isn’t worth the time. Horrible customers to work for meaning (higher end factory bosses )

Always worried about having a job

Had a hard time knowing what kind of mood owner would be in. When she is grumpy then it felt like I may not have a job or made to feel like I should look somewhere else. Very stressful and a lot of sleepless nights.

Pros

Management was nice

Cons

Owner was in the office all the time didn’t let the manager manage

Buen clima laboral

Me considero una persona responsable, creativa, con iniciativa y puntualidad, con capacidad de liderazgo y comunicación, toma de decisiones, facilidad y disposición para aprender, interés por la actualización profesional, asumo con agrado los retos que su organización me pudiera plantear; con buen manejo de relaciones interpersonales, facilidad para trabajar en equipo, así como para resolver problemas eficientemente y lograr las metas trazadas por la empresa y mi grupo de trabajo

Like the job and you meet all kids of people

I like the job and like meeting new people and the thing I don't like is the hoyer lifts they use in homes I also like helping other people and enjoying other people stories as they were growing up as they were kids

Productive and Fun

It was okay i would leave if i didn't have to relocated to a different states. They have a very great training team, there's always something new lean

Pros

Cons

They have a great training team

Enjoyable Experience

Typical day at work would be arranging the disposal bins to be dropped off for renovators/construction sites. Timing was key to avoid traffic in the morning or during rush hour. Therefore we mapped out the day before routes to take based on construction in the summer and which houses/sites would be dropped off to first and which houses/sites to pick up from.

Fast passed and stressful

long hours and sometimes for nothing. Only paid if you have a client in the vehicle. At times there is too much downtime. management was ok but takes on more than they can handle. hardest part was locating ppl who lived out of the area. I enjoyed knowing that I was helping people in need.

it was good

interior demolition of drywall, lead removal, cleanup of all the different materials such as sheetrock lead and all of those related to the demolishing of the buildings.

Pros

Lunches

Difficult

A typical day at work would include a lot of moaning, the slightest thing can annoy management. Your work here is to be completed fast not correct. I learnt the very basic foundries of tyre fitting. management is loud, the boss and his wife are very opinionated and hard to get along with. The hardest part of the job is putting up with management the best part for me was stock management, they had a huge amount of stock and sorting through it was quite enjoyable for me.

Pros

Very fair in regards to pay

Cons

difficult work enviroment

stressful environment

needs a lot growth in management. Office needs more employees for the volume. Sales created but unable to be fulfilled internally creating hostile environment

Amazing place of work

The staff is great! The enviroment is amazing. The owners of the company are very understanding and caring for their employees. They are very considerate of skill levels and try their best to promote from within the company. They dont give up on someone if they dont understand something. They do the best to explain it in every way possible. Great company to work for.

Pros

Great atmosphere

This place sucked

This place was not a great place to work we only seen the boss once a week....and there was never a chance to move up or to make more money..the hours were only 3 a day and no more

Very good place

Very hard job but the time is going very fast. I was working with very good people. I learned a lot of things and had a lot of fun. Very good place to work!!!

a total new world adventure

a great place to work in , you learn a lot of experience and new stuff for your career the only issue is the management and how the way they are running their business a great co-workers with a supportive environment hardest part in the job is to deal with ELITE - VIP people the most enjoyable is attending events and exhibitions

closed

small company that was closed 2 years after I leave so my feedback is not much relevant in this case but I need to write 20 words to go forward.

Fun work place

Go to clients to service accounts. Always learning something New Awesome staff Drive time to locations Finishing a project

Pros

Great learning envirement

Cons

Want more hours

Productive, energetic and fun place to work

I enjoy working in a physical demanding role, it enables me to keep fit whilst working in a job that is fun and team orientated; the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a team work fast and together in order to meet demands.

Empresa bem organizada e preocupada com o bem estar do funcionário

Achei uma empresa sempre focado no que dizia,sempre cumprindo o que prometia ,sabe escutar e ao mesmo tempo se manter como chefe,respeitando e por isso obteve bom desempenhos dos funcionários.

Pros

Pagamento sempre adiantado

Cons

Não tinha premiação promocional

Working 24/7 is hard and to live on the premises not easy but can be done with good work ethics

Ensure all drivers are out the depot. Maintenance trucks and trailers. Nature is stronger than men. Try to keep trucks running without getting struck in rain season. Moving the required quota a month.

Pros

Free diesel and compony car

Cons

Working 24/7

awesome experience

it was an awesome experience with learning new things and meeting new people..it was also great being apart of something other than what i was use to, but alot of times the work was slow , and we really didnt have anything to do..

answer phones

I would answer the phone and prep everything for the tax preps, this was a new company and their management wasn't where it need to be. My co- workers was very nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is standing in a room and only you speak good english so you have to help everyone around you. i enjoyed learn how to file taxes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&D. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&D
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?