A&H

A&H Employee Reviews

Fast Pace

Typical day at work was welcoming, the employees were nice, we laughed as we worked we all seemed to get along. The work load wasnt at all that bad...sometimes things got hectic but we worked together to get through it.

Agréable experience

Je garde un bon souvenir de mon expérience dans cette entreprise familiale.

Sehr nettes Personal

Die Mitarbeiter sind sehr freundlich. Ich hatte keine Probleme und würde die Firma auf jedenfall weiterempfehlen.

Good upbeat work enviroment

Working with A & H Is wonderful, everbody has good work ethic and attitude. I learned a lot from them and am happy working for them. Usually work longer hours on weekends or when i'm off school. Hardest part of the job is waiting for lunch I geuss. Most enjoyable part of this job is getting paid and doing demolition.

fun and relaxed workplace

Fair and enjoyable place to work caring owner hometown feel top marks in all fields. highley recommend to all employees or customers great service and tremendous staff.

Pros

fair, relaxed, always home on time

Cons

average pay, average benefits but more than many offer.

Customer oriented, family owned company.

Passionate about its customers, and providing them with tailored services to their specific needs. Offering World Class services and products to variety of its international customers.

Pros

Integrity and honesty above all.

Cons

Still at the early stage.

Family owned and operated

Best Corporate Housing Company in Montgomery and Prattville area, due to the simple fact that they put their customers before themselves. Services are tailored to the customers needs, and company's employees are available to their customers 24/7.

it was realiy fun to work for a&h

when i first started a&h i found it realiy hard at first but after a couple of days it was realiy easy couse i just got my head down and got on with it. i learned how to stack shelves but i did not serve customeres couse i did not have the skills to use one i found it realiy easy. the co-workers was realiy nice people to talk to there names was harry and andy. i most enjoyed everything realiy couse while you are at work you can have a laught talk to and meet new freinds while working so yeah i found it realie good experiance.

Pros

always had half hour for a breake so i could have something to eat

Cons

they was only short hours it was temperealy

Great job to be around friendly people

Traveling to customers location and assist them with their iDevices.

Pros

be your own boss

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&H. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&H
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?