A&M Supply Corporation

Working at A&M Supply Corporation: 46 A&M Supply Corporation Reviews

nothing

lazy employees are allowed to be lazy while others pick up the slack, no standard training practices, no forklift license required, they only ask if an employees can operate a forklift safely.

Pros

liberal leave to attend to family matters

Productive and a fun place to work

A very professional company I would recommend everyone to work there this company is very solid they will always give you a chance to advance taking time to train you on driving and in the warehouse

Pros

Professional

Cons

Promising company

Great supervisor and manager

The only bad thing I can say about the company is getting pay raises out the the time working there. But overall a great company and great people to work for and work around...

They use less people to do more work and it’s very stressful and draining

This job is very stressful and depressing and mentally draining. They over work you with less people and never want to give you a raise. You can’t take a much needed day off because of it’s nobody to take your place when you’re off

Needs bettee management

management not the best , pay isn't good for type of work , a couple of employees that have been there for years haven't received a raise in years Management only concern is keep cost down for personal gain while employees get nothing , Unless you are in desperate need of a job I would recommend steering clear of thos company.

Pros

can honestly say not a single thing

Cons

working there, Management, healthcare

Terrible Place to Work

Management treats their staff like garbage, often resorting to psychological tactics to make someone uncomfortable at the most trivial perceived slights. Taking any personal time off was met with the same tactics. You leave when all orders are pulled. As they maintain a skeleton crew without replenishing those that leave, this often results in 12-14 hour days.

Pros

Cons

Abusive management

Benifits

Management isn't fair. Very poor working environment and equipment. Be careful of equipment most isn't dot compliance. Company benefits are ok and pay is ok.

Benefits

Would Not Recommend

Wasted time! Spent an entire month getting the run around after the offer was made for employment No communication skills from management, or corporate. Very unprofessional!!

Pros

Non

Cons

Upper management

A plantation

One of the worst companies you can work for ... everything is old and outdated even management ... forklifts for trucks are always broke so you will be doing your job my hand or manually most of the time ... they don't follow their own policies ... they don't care about your family life ... their benefits and pto time is thee absolute worse they don't give raises and finally they over work and underpay their drivers... I was making 20/hr which is way below industry standard for the jobs and routes I was running

Pros

Off weekends

Cons

Everything else

The worst year of employment in my life

From the top down, miserable & insecure. They do not want quality people. If you know more than them, don’t share it. Because that is the kiss of death. Especially the Pres. He is the most insecure of them all. Treat ppl horrible. They made 1 woman drive 3 hours+ under the guise of a meeting, only to let her go. Who does that? She had to drive home. Mean and petty. Their office are disgusting.

Strong, Stable and Employee Owned and Operated Company with ESOP

A & M Supply has been a great opportunity for myself and other employees to work for a stable and reliable company. There are a high percentage of employees that have been here for many years which is a great sign that they have felt secure and wanted to build their career with this company. The company provides a wonderful benefit in an ESOP which every employee receives a annual percentage of the company's profit which builds as a retirement fund. It amazes me that the negative comments are from individuals that could not live up to their responsibilities to the company and decided to move on or be released. There is not one company that is perfect and you should always work hard and give 110% to get anything in life. Maybe we will have more comments from our current employee so you have a better perspective of a great company you could work for.

Pros

Career, Esop, Benefits, Very Stable Company, Longevity, Weekends Off

Progress, Evades them!

God bless them, Leadership talks the talk but does not walk the walk! They talk about modernization, so scared and so naïve about technology! Hey dynasty if you’re not part of the food chain or you don’t agree with what is said or you think out of the box even though they ask you to it will stab you in the back! And smile on your face!

Walk away

Work life is the worst here. Not only do you have ten jobs to do but you also have a president running this place into the ground. Low inventory so your customers buy from the competition all the time. Manager is a yes man who marches to the beat of his own drum. The Inside sales supervisor is also in a relationship with the mgr so that’s fun. Nepotism at it’s best. Big promises made never kept.

Ok

Everything about this place is ok... except management which is poor .. hours are fine .. no advancement .. no bonuses.. no reason to do a good job except for the pride i have in doing one

Run

Look elsewhere. Company is mismanaged from the top. If you are not in the inner circle forget it. Low pay no advancement. Never given pay increases. No training at all

Very degrading to employees. Worst 2 tears of my life .

Most employees are okay. Management is bias and degrading. The more you show hard work, the more they use you and allow others to slack.They treat customers badly and employees even worse.

Pros

Was in my commute

Cons

Management. Limited to 40 hours. Yelling and screaming in warehouse. Not professional at all.

will only hold you back

this company is not a good place to work. They will use you and walk all over you. No help with training and will promis you the world but all lies. Pay is also a joke

fun work environment

The most enjoyable part about the job was the amazing people and support I received while I was there. There was room for advancement within. It was a great place to work.

Don’t work here

A&m supply is very unorganized, and stressful some of the employees and customers are rude. Sometimes they don’t provide you with the necessary equipment to do your job sometimes you have to do a lot of lifting that’s not worth the amount of money they’re paying. Poor management

You may have a different experience

Bad experience because when they knew i was related to someone they had to let go..... Then i was let go...... They said after my 30 days they were going in another direction. After letting me work part of my shift.

Pros

Off on the weekends

Cons

No one helps you out

Good place

Stressful but you learn a lot you work inhand with outside sales representative take order,receive calls for status, fax and emails to place orders. Cabinets, hinges, wood etc

Pros

Pay

Cons

Stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&M Supply Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&M Supply Corporation