A&T

A&T Employee Reviews

Busy workplac

Entered info into the FDA data base that was sent in by either medical personnel or individual about equipment, medicine and other products that were approved by the FDA for use and failed for some reason. Usually it was user error.

Pros

Located near my home

This company is a Joke

Poor pay for the amount of hard work and dedication you give the company. The way price of gas and the distance you go to provide correct care for clients,A&T take you for a joke when it comes to the pay. Over Worked and Under Paid…

positieve werksfeer

goede baas correct en vaste werkomstandigheden Zeer tevreden

Looking for new employment

I need an employer who has opportunity to grow. The employer continues to require very long days plus weekends. I prefer a position with more set hours

Pros

Cons

Organization

Decent place to work

The money you can make at AT&T is great, the only downfall is that there is no type of flexibility, we employers never had not one Saturday or Sunday off. It goes by seniority so whoever has been there longer gets better hours. If you can't handle stress well I wouldn't recommend working here. You need to achieve goals given to you, and managers really get on top of you, if you can't they will make you feel really and about yourself.

AT&T Communication

AT&T is a fast pace working environment, it consistently adopting the latest technologies to aid the business operation and decision making style. if you like Dallas, Texas then AT&T may be one of the dream company to work for.

Was a great place to work

Had some great managers, but AT&T has underwent major change some positive some negative, AT&T has a habit of laying off top performers/employees. It's unfortunate.

Productive and fun place to work

Productive and fun place to work. The work culture is relaxed and balanced. They offer work from home option as well. The most enjoyable part of the job is excellent work culture.

De Iusacell cambio a at&t y existe un desorden muy importante en esta empresa

Sucursal en centro comercial santa fe at&t sin control en piso de ventas desorden todos contra todos para lograr ventas y el pago de comisiones con muchas fallas errores en las cantidades a pagar y teníamos que hacer aclaraciones de pago cada semana además retrasaban mucho el pago de comisiones. Tenías que avisar cada que salias al baño Ventajas inscritos en el imss, pago semanal , uniforme

Pros

Inscritos en el imss, pago semanal, uniformes

Cons

Falta de administración en tienda .retraso en pago de comisiones

A&T System

Managed a 10 person team on daily operations pertaining to the telephone system and customers (25000), at Robins Air Force Base.

good company

I was a temp job wasn't there long but it was a good work environment, flexible hours, great pay and bonuses lot of training inhouse

Pros

friendly work enviroment

Cons

na

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

My working day consists of scanning incoming and outgoing payments from the company's account, checking records of new orders, checking accounting documents, tax records, market research in terms of new business opportunities. Organization of individual business meetings with important trading partners.

Pros

Free luchess

Cons

Short breaks

BUEN AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO

TRANQUILO, RISAS, TRABAJO. APRENDI MUCHO EN CUANTO AL RTRABAJO Y LAS DIFERENTE LABORES, ADEMAS LENGUAJE TECNICO QUE SE USA PARA NOMBRAR PIEZAS EN LA INDUSTRIA. LA DIRECCION.... VIPOLARIDAD, PERO TOLERABLE. MIS COLEGAS FUERON DE LO MEJOR, SIEMPRE TUBE BUENA RELACIN CON ELLOS Y NOS APOYAMOS EN TODO MOMENTO. LA PARTE MAS DIFICIL FUE, SOBRE LLEBAR LA PERSONALIDAD DE MI JEFE A DIARIO. LO QUE MAS ME GUSTO FUE QUE APRENDI MUCHO, TENIA BUEN SUELDO, MIS COMPAÑEROS Y CLIENTES FUERON Y SON GRANDES PERSONAS.

Pros

SEGURO DE VIDA.

Provided great work environment

Excellent company to work for with great benefits. Provided upward mobility for advancement.

A typical work day at AT&T consists taking incoming calls, reviewing accounts and placing orders. I am learning so much from working at AT&T, I've learned how to effectively multi-task, how to use system x, call flow and how to maximize revenue effectively. My co-workers are wonderful, we work well as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is making my customers happy

Pros

salary and commission

Cons

short breaks, management, mandatory overtime for consecutive months at a time

A good place to work

A day at work for me i would go in and get started to try to get everything done as best as it could get done in a timely manner.I got along with all co workers and managment i am easy to get along with and i am quick at learning things. I never brought my personal problumes into work or talked about them while working.I am easy to get along with and i do what i am told so i really never had any issues at work.The hardest part of the job was working with people that didnt want to work/do their job. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the manager/foreman happy cause everything was running smooth.

Pros

bonus' promotions

Cons

none buisness got slow and got layed off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&T. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&T