A&W Healthcare Management

A&W Healthcare Management Employee Reviews

Love working along side my coworkers there

I would say that this company is a great place to work if you are looking for a good work life balance and I wish I did not have to leave so soon. Really enjoyed working with everyone!

Worst Company

Only worked for 3 months after being told there was not enough work for me (covid-19). Management was horrible. High turnover rate because the company does not care about you. They never sent me my w-2 and now I cannot get in touch with the company. The number is disconnected. This was a very sketchy company to work for.

Pros

Cons

Management and owners

Good time management

Home-based work is like you can have work while spending your time with your family. I learn to make sales thru phone call and answering their Questions.

Fast turn around

If they don't see you making the numbers they think you should make every week they will call you at 8 or 9 at night to tell you your terminated immediately

Pros

Money

Cons

Hire/fire turn around

Revolving door

It is a very childish work environment. Management can be extremely disrespectful. If you need a job while you look for something better apply but don’t try to make a career out of it.

Learned to be patient and more effective.

I only worked here for a little over a year. As expected with most sales related call centers, there is a lot of turnover here. It was very easy to find yourself in the hot seat as you are only as good as your last sale or sales week. Management have their favorites, they are usually the veterans. There were advantages as you had a whole hour for lunch and the pay was very good. Parking was always a nightmare as the lots are always packed unless you arrive at least twenty minutes early.

It's a Job

If you need a job, need to start getting a pay check quickly, this place will hire fast. It will also fire just as fast. Come in, sit down, do exacly as told, collect pay check. Not a place for free thinkers or innovators. My coworkers make the time pass quickly, I wouldn't make it without them.

Great experience

Experience was great, the job benefits need to be better. Left on maternity leave and wasn't able to return after labor. If I was able to return I would've gladly.

Amazing place to work

Although the company is no longer open, the time spent here learning & growing as their only employee was amazing. I grew in my knowledge of medical billing.

Worse place

They were very money hungry and didn't focus on the employees at all. They always messed up my paycheck because it was partially based on commission. They didn't value hardworking and over achievers.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A&W Healthcare Management?

Run

They don't really let you tell the truth here but I would advise anyone to RUN! Do yourself a favor and do not work here. Unorganized culture - sweatshop mentality. Sat in their virtual classroom for 6 long 8 hour days with no pay until finally I called my previous boss and begged for my $ 9.00 per job back. Once she called me back, I took myself and my talent out of this place that has a culture I have never seen or worked with. I would rather be happy at $9 per hour than miserable for $15. Next day they start running this ad saying they are now paying for training -SMH

Terrible job, beware

The 2 owners scream at the employees and managers in the middle of the sales floor on a daily basis, no benefits, they fire people daily and recycle them with new people every 1 or 2 weeks

Call center fast paced

I didn't enjoy the job itself. But I liked the pay. Also there weren't any communication in the work place and also it wasn't to professional. You have to be there everyday and can't miss a day really don't care if you have family or not. Well that's how their reactions were but i didn't really enjoy it there because its a call center and it repetitive.

Not what they make it out to be

Well I started the job on a Wednesday. Training supposed to be 2 weeks but I passed in 3 days . Went on the phones and after a few days was termed because “lack of performance” . They will repeatedly tell you don’t worry about the appointments and just make sure you stick to the script . Well I said that script 1,000s of times and no one set an appointment . The way the calls are set up the customers think it’s a scam . Honestly if I was the customer I’ll think it’s a scam too . No experience needed yea right . Don’t waste your time . Find a job that is going to appreciate you and see that you are willing and be willing to work with u until u the best . I’ve been in the call center field for years and I never experienced this . I would never recommend this place to anyone because I want you to really make it . Not be stressed out about if u got a job or not every day .

Pros

Hour lunch break, and free coffee

Cons

No breaks, nobody can give straight forth answer about anything

Productive Family Company with lots of flexibility and room for growth!!

By far this is definitely a growing company that strives for success on a daily basis.The ultimate goal is to win Big in every aspect.The company operates with honesty and integrity 100%.There are no problems just solutions!!!

Pros

Flexible schedules and great pay !!

Cons

N/a

Excellent work enviroment , i highly recommend this to anyone who wants to work hard and progress.

I love working at this place. There is huge potential to make money here and you are given daily incentives, spiffs, bonuses .....and also excellent coaches and management who actually help you to improve your phone skills. Everyone is treated fairly and the owners are very hands on and care not just about their own personal success of their business but also care if you are also making money too and provide a friendly work environment, which is warm and also very professional. It inspires me to try harder.

Pros

One hour lunch, amazing coworkers.

Productive place to work

Working at A&W healthcare management allows me to gain more experience in setting appointment as well as customer service and has room for growth and full time hours.

Pros

Full hour lunches

Good place to work!

A&W Healthcare is a good relaxed place to work. it is a little fast paced but if you like to be busy that’s good and your managers make it enjoyable. you have the opportunity to earn money every single day which is a plus. there’s always positions open to work with different department so you get to learn multiple things.

Pros

1 hr lunch, daily bonuses, free coffee

Cons

cold building, no paid time off

Supportive friendly work environment.

I have been working here for about 3 months now and I have learned a lot about dentistry. This job has taught me to stay positive and make the best of every moment. I’ve learned to multitask, how to work several programs I have never experienced before. But overall everyone is like a family. Whatever department you get placed into you will always have someone willing to help and support you. Everyone wants to see you win and succeed.

Pros

Supportive, friendly and helpful coworkers. An hour lunch and bonuses weekly

Cons

If you are late or absent for any reason you miss your bonuses

Very Productive

A &W Healthcare is a great company to work for. I love the environment. Everyone is friendly and pretty easygoing. They try to work with as much as possible.

Pros

Hour-long lunch, fresh coffee, generous spiffs, pay is pretty decent

Great way to make money, supportive, teamwork

A&W is a Busy yet great environment and also a great way to make money. They have Convenient hours and the employees are easy to get along with. Management is understanding and honest

Pros

Income

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&W Healthcare Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&W Healthcare Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?