A-1 EMPLOYMENT

A-1 EMPLOYMENT: 28 Employee Reviews

Come work here

It's a good place considering there are no perfect jobs because of people but most of the people i get to work with are decent and theres not a lot of drama

A_1 put me to work and I got hired on at my 60 days

A_1 helped me get a great job on the first time I ever went there. I was skeptical but I'm the end they got me to a company who has given me more than expected

It’s a great place to work

Very good job for older people and younger people it benefits some things but not all the things you would need it to I rather say that it’s a good job for younger people

Recommend to anyone

They are fair and easy to work for! Just be honest as always report to them if anything occur that you can't make it to work. They are understanding and this will keep your job secured.

hot and humid environment

They had poor on the job training. They didn't give any guidance to daily work activities. i had to ask questions about break times, lunch times, weekend reporting times.

Pros

easy work

Cons

short breaks, weekend reporting times, heat

Decent

depends where they send you if you go to a low paying job you will be wasting your time I would say try another temp with better contracts maybe Malone or stellar

Pros

Easy

Cons

Low pay

Good company

A1 employment as a temp service that helps you find jobs in Opelika Auburn area is the good place to find a quick job that has minimum wages. I would recommend it

Good company to worrk for.

Great company to work for enjoyed the experience to actually get into warehousing and the automotive industry and it has really helped my career thus far.

Company has changed, not a good company anymore.

Over the last year, A1 has not preformed like they use to. I recently worked through them, but I was notified at the last minute that the job was only for 2 weeks. I called them to inform them of what I was told, they then told me not to worry It would last longer and sure enough it lasted only 2 weeks. Not a good company to work through, for or whatever!!! They are unreliable and have no diversity at all.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Productive and serious place to work

This job is exceptional except you are not allowed personal time off nor time off with pay if you’re an assembly associate for the company. There are days when they provide lunch for you.

Pros

Finds companies fast

Cons

Low salary

Amazing

I worked for A1 for 3 years and they were always professional. They understood when there was a family emergency and if you had doctors appointments. Everyone is amazing and would go back if they had an office near Tuscaloosa.

Do not recommend

The owner of the company was not trustworthy and brought her personal life into the company continuously causing drama in the workplace. Company offers very few benefits and charges high fees to place employees on jobs.

Okay place to work for

Working for A 1 employment depends on what assignment you have. Overall, you get a check at the end of the week. It's better to find a job that hires through the door.

I was a temp

I was a temp for these people and worked in a plastics factory for a month and had to quit because i was having back spasms. The place i was working was nice, i learned quite a bit.

Pros

paid breaks

Cons

on my feet all the time

Temporary agency

Great people! The agents are upbeat and very nice, courteous very informative always ready to help. .

Plant Life

This job was only stressful when coworkers did not mind their business. I had a peaceful experiences because I worked on an assembly by myself and my machine broke down often

Pros

Managment

Cons

Company unpreparedness

Georgia Plating

A normal day would start by clocking in, of course. Then we would begin unloading and loading the parts. Put them in the carriers and wait on the next machine.

Pros

Mild labor

Cons

Not well managed

Its a job

Working for A 1 employment depends on what assignment you have.Overall, you get a check at the end of the week. It's better to find a job that hires through the door.

Slow and boring

Depending where you get placed at. Some companies it was a slow and boring day. Walk in and get ready to pack the items up and fix some machines that went down. If line did not move then stand around or clean most of the time. Until the line started up again. When there needed to be a change over then it took about 30 min - 1 hour to get another set done.

Provided several fields of experience

A-1 allowed the opportunity to get the best way for me to gather a various amount of experience doing different jobs, hands on mostly, a fit to your particular work needs where considered

Pros

Expeditious work assignments

Cons

Short term work

Great Agency

I love this agency. The employees there are very pleasant to work with. The most enjoyable part about it was learning new skills.

Pros

Learning new skills

Cons

Not enough breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-1 EMPLOYMENT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A-1 EMPLOYMENT
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?