A-1 Technology Pvt. Ltd

A-1 Technology Pvt. Ltd Reviews

India12 reviews

Average

The company one hand give you apparition letter and other hand they give you warning letter if you don't have good relationship with management so your chances are much to get more warning letters.

Good for Freshers

Overall a good company, you get to work on latest technology projects in all streams of Mobile, Web, AR/VR, but company prefers Night shift and there is Saturday is always half day working.

Cons

Night Shift and working Saturdays

Nice and productive place

-Nice management team -Good work environment - Learned latest technologies like Angular, React Node etc. - Regular team party - Good and knowledgeable team members

Pros

Working on new technologies

Cons

Nightshifts

Growing service based company

Ample learning opportunities Good growth prospects Management Support Onsite opportunities Work life balance Job Security Shift Flexibility Medium Paymaster

Good Company

Nice campus, work place, food launge, employee management. This is the company where i learned a lot. And also given me lot of boost to learn anad gain.

Good Opportunity

Good opportunity to learn about the industry. It has given opportunity to explore in Human Resource functions and related activities.

My job workstation

-- My work station is very peaceful and it is very specified. -- Share knowledge with my team members. -- My team members are very cooperative persons.

Great company with smart forward thinkers

I am enjoyed working in this My Mangers very cooperative persons i am so happy working with that persons and my team member good persons they are always cooperative persons.

Pros

Lunches

Cons

1 hr

Friendly enviroment

I was appointed directly for client location SAP labs it was good experience to be part of that project.

Pros

Client exposure

Cons

Night Shifts

Worthy experience

This is a great place to work at in terms of growth, there are no defined limits or boundaries that a resource is limited to. Targets are self-determined & self-pressure, self-motivation definitely brings out the best in terms of performance. However, growth opportunities being boundless - there is lack of professionalism among colleagues, stimulation to a casual attitude & development of a comfort zone - which can increase or decliine productivity based upon choices. The most enjoyable part of the job is - that Research has never been boring. Undertaking research for select-contacts, experimenting different 'Email Templates' to approach various levels of people has been quite entertaining. And the hardest part would be when all else fails, when targets are not being achieved - mostly around quarter-closing - which is however managed with extra efforts in work. Overall, it has been great working here - & there has been a lot to learn. Now, I'd like to step up to a change in professional terms.

Pros

Constant doses of motivation, incentives

Cons

delayed salary processing, unstable corporate hierarchy

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A-1 Technology Pvt. Ltd?

learning experince

It was a learning experience, salary was an issue, night shifts were problamatic

Pros

good exposure

Cons

night shifts and salary

Productive workplace.Learnt alot from thi splace

Worked for 16 hours for the project submission.Co-workers are cooperative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-1 Technology Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A-1 Technology Pvt. Ltd