A-Check Global

A-Check Global Employee Reviews with Jobs

Great people!

Everyone is helpful and friendly. The main Boss is an amazing person and works with you to assist in overcoming obstacles. There are many different departments.

Pros

Monthly contests and programs including free lunches.

Cons

Open 24-7, some very difficult hours to maintain, no additional pay for "graveyard" shift differential.

The pay is not enough

The job is ok and very repetitive. The amount of work is not worth the pay. Cool holidays parties that include prizes. There is favoritism in this company.

So much favoritism

Work is easy in certain departments, but all departments have an insane amount of favoritism. The managers from different departments will literally gather during work hours and lunch to gossip about employees instead of working. They have “nicknames” for employees who they find annoying, very unprofessional. The pay is horrible, you only advance if they like you, but definitely forget about a fair wage. You’ll do more workbut their is no fair compensation for it.

Pros

Food trucks every so often

Cons

No wage increases, favoritism, terrible managers

High School Again

This job is cool if you're just getting started in the work industry. The Managers act like they're in high school and they tell employees personal business. Work there to gain experience and leave. This is not a career type of job. Very unprofessional.

Productive and busy work environment.

Spend majority contacting other employers, schools, & reference via emails, fax, phone for verification along with taking calls, faxes, & email responding in a professional manner.

Overall great place to work

Absolutely no complaints about the work,work environment or anything like that. Only con is the pay! With someone who has two small kids who need daycare it's too low.

i learned lot of thing and my team was very good they helped me lot the best part is team helped each other. there culture was very nice miss them so much

I truly enjoyed working at A-Check Global. They made their employees feel appreciated with bringing in food trucks.

A-Check Global was a great place to work. All Managers and Directors I worked for were wonderful. I really enjoyed my time working for A-Check and only left because my Husband received a new job out of state. I enjoyed interacting with the applicants and clients. I built great work friendship with my co-workers and we always had a fun time as well as completing our work.

Robotic work environment

Work environment was very robotic and team members where very "clicky" as if one was still in high school. This was possibly one of the worst jobs I've had.

Pros

Nice break room

Cons

no over time allowed

A-Check Global...

The company overall can be a good place to work for. The department I work, verifications, seems to have the biggest turn-over rate in the company. Due to the high turn-over rate they have to constantly hire and train new individuals. This seems to be due with the salary new employees are paid (not very competitive). Team work is something the department should try to achieve.

Pros

Full-Time with benefits

Cons

Not much room for growth, raises are few and far between

Stressful

This was a job with a lot of dead lines. I enjoyed the fast paced nature of the job, but in the end it was too much for me to handle. I wound up leaving due to stress related heart issues.

Tedious Job

This job is not difficult, However, it can be very tedious at time. Co-workers are very helpful and will answer questions that you may have Other than that, it a great place to work.

boring and hostile work environment

Everyone is clearly miserable and hates working there. The managers are uncoordinated and unclear. Boring 8-hour shift. No talking and unrealistic mission goals set without proper training (lack thereof).

Pros

free lunches and company picnics

Cons

horrible work environment

Flexibility was a plus.

A typical day at this company involves being on the phone constantly, incoming and outbound calls, staying on top of hundreds of emails, and mailing out verification requests to schools or companies. I learned how to manage hundreds of emails and calls at a fast pace. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with the applicant's.

Great Company

A typical work day is to clock in work, and clock out. This job requires attention to detail and patience. Management of employees is well balanced.Fun environment with serious work ethic is needed to be able to stay in the company. Demand of accuracy is on the top of the list to work here.

Pros

Table Tennis in the break room

Not a great experience

This was not a great experience for me as what I was promised coming in is not ultimately what panned out as time progressed leading me to look for a new opportunity

Fast pace and good place for experience

As soon as you sit in your cubical, It is straight to work. You will not feel the time go by because it is so fast pace and at the end of the day you will literally feel like you want to stay at least one more hour because there is so much to do. Great place to get office experience. The leads are a little difficult and it is hard to ask for help to explain a process. But ultimately, you will get the help you need to succeed in the job. The job is easy but it can get difficult due to the people you talk to n the phone on a daily basis. Some employers and applicants will give you the hardest time for a simple task. You have to be extremely patient with very difficult people on the phone. The co-workers are ok. Some are extremy childish and complain about the littles things like someone is breathing to hard. It can be very stupid at times. The boss, in the verification department, is very professional and understanding. It is very wise not to confuse kindness with weakness. The boss is my second best boss i have ever had. She can literally be a perfect example on how a woman can run a staff better than a man can.

Pros

one hour lunch. $1.00 raise every year. Understanding boss.

Cons

co-workers are childish. Stressful clients and employers. You start at $10.50

Easy Work

This isn't my first career pick. The people who find this atmosphere suited for them end up staying there a long while. Simple work and you get a pay check. If you're a creative, hands on type of worker then this job is not for you. Basically you should look forward to spending 8 hours in a cubicle typing, calling on references and electronically attaching documents to the correct files.

Pros

Semi-flexible schedule, no weekends, easy work

Cons

sitting still all day long and work slows down around the holidays

Great Coworkers

Love working at that job because everyone is like family. When someone calls sick out their team takes on their work and I love the teamwork. We verify peoples employment an educations for their background check in a timely manner.

Pros

1 hr lunch

Background checks done fast

Call center atmosphere, very fast paced, always multi tasking, many different policies to learn so many different clients

Good work enviorment

Good work environment. Friendly managers, over all good place to work. Good place for a first job, if your a recent college graduate.

Pros

good work enviorment

Cons

old technology in IT department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Check Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A-Check Global