A-Line Staffing

A-Line Staffing Employee Reviews

couldnt tell you

I would not be able to answer this very well as my position was temporary. Though for being a office there very attempt find a new position once this one was complete. They were not a local temp agency for the state of Maryland.

Staffing

My supervisor was attentive and communicated professionally and accurately. Had to wait 90 days for benefits. Pay is good but job isn't guaranteed through the contract.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Contract time changes

Lack of communication. Recruiters take several days to respond.

Work environment changing, ALine did not communicate this to employees. It took several attempts to get a response from the recruiter. Would have been nice if recruiter checked in on us once in a while.

Pros

Good pay for the area

Cons

Your just a moneymaker for them.

Great Company!

I worked here as a temp contract job. The management team is simply great. There was nothing the company did assist or help to complete. This has been the best staffing agency, I have ever worked for.

Pros

Great staff and support team

Cons

Lack of continued job opportunities, once my contract ended.

Had a great experience with them

Was hired through A-Line for a covid testing position. My recruiter was good at being responsive and able to answer all my questions. Pay was fair and was done weekly.

Contract job

Very little communication. I've never had a contract change before without being notified. I had to reach out to my recruiter to ask and still have no response. Insurance is super expensive.

Adequate training and education ,prior to start of job.

Easy to work for. No pay or trsi6issues. Will work for them again . Agency contact person very knowledgeable, personable, and caring. Contacting agency person was easy with quick responses.

Excellent

This company has been great to me and i am very pleased to be working with them. They always reach out with new opportunities. They also reach out to see if I have other friends who are searching for work

Great staffing agency very professional

They are easy to work with, responsive and helpful when a contract is ending to look for next opportunity. They have contract positions all over the country.

Did not fulfill employment promises.3+ months before first job,They seem to not care about their employees.

Took months before first job placement. VERY SLOW to return calls, sometimes not returning call at all. Did not have placement for 2nd job after first one was over. Ignored questions asked. I do not recommend this agency. This was my first experience, and LAST with a staffing agency....you are better off on your own.

Part of the Family!!

After researching this staffing company, I was very impressed with their strong family ties and accomplishments. My support manager has always been very responsive and understanding of the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. It's great being represented by a dedicated company and being part of their family!

Pros

Work-Life Balance, Flexibility, Health Benefits

Would not recommend working with this group.

Don’t waste your time! Management is unresponsive. May payroll errors processing your check. Management told me a coworker was fired . The coworker showed up for work the next day. They person that was assigned to train me was not notified.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Orientation is unspecific, Recruiter does not actually do any work, It took 3 months to get a name badge .

Great place to work!

Working remotely from home, never had an issue with company. Smooth. Pay always on time. Always an email or phone call away. The recruiter, and management are approachable.

Empty promises.

Please take everything they tell you with a a grain of salt as recruiters will not be very upfront with you concerning the less desirable details concerning the position you are being hired for. I was specifically told that the position I was hired for was on AND off phone work, entering prior authorizations and reviewing claims but instead I’m answering calls for eight hours a day, five days a week. I did not sign up to be a call center employee. When inquired, a-line just shrugged their shoulders. They are hands off for the most part otherwise. A disappointing experience that I am glad is over with now. The company I was set up with was horrible and a-line did nothing to help

Pros

Hands off, which is good since they’re nigh-useless.

Cons

Inaccurate job descriptions, promises to “talk” on your behalf are useless, no room for advancement at any company you’re placed with as you’re a temp

Overall not a company to look for job security or opportunities

The work assignments were great in the beginning. But Aline offers empty promises of longterm work. The recruiters get you in there to benefit their commission, but when the assignment ends you are offered no further insight or explanation. Thumbs down to this temp agency.

Cons

Poor communication and help navigating

Great foot in the door company

Its a great job to get your professional career started. you can get your foot in the door and hone your skills and build your resume. they will give you all the tools you need to become successful

Pros

good pto structure

Cons

small margins on commission

Great pay and flexible schedules

I took a position with A Line Staffing to work closer to home providing COVID vaccines in my community - and I love my job! I currently work in a local pharmacy and have a very flexible schedule with great pay. A line made onboarding very easy and my recruiter has been available whenever I needed a question answered.

Pros

pay/schedules/support

Cons

unknown long term availability of work

Totally disorganized.. empty promises

Contract Covid RN vaccinator with CVS. Very disorganized, and didn’t know from week to week if there would be hours available, despite being promised the length of assignments. Work itself was rewarding, but dealing with the unknowns and false promises were frustrating.

Home base.

They set everything up for me to work there sometimes it was very confusing as it was online. My support manager was my best contact and listened to all problems and was fair

Pros

Paycheck was timely

Cons

Last pay check I’m still waiting for.

I love my job!

Support whenever and wherever I need it. I can pick up as many shifts as I need to without worrying about too much overtime. I can pick up shifts from the staff and scheduler at the assigned site.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

N/a

Simple & Smooth Hiring Process, Great Pay

Was hired through Aline staffing to perform covid testing. Hiring process was super simple and quick and the pay is wonderful. The recruiting team was incredibly helpful with the transition to my new position and I’m loving it so far.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Line Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A-Line Staffing