A-T Solutions

A-T Solutions Employee Reviews

Excellent Company and Leadership

A-T Solutions was an excellent company with outstanding leadership, great team commitment, and hardworking staff with a mission focus. A-T Solutions was subsequently sold to PAE and remains incorporated in their company.

Pros

Great Mission Focus

Ats

I currently been working at ats for a year and 5 months now I’m still getting paid 10.25 my pay suppose to went up too 11hr after my 90 days was up didn’t happen I didn’t even get my insurance from them yet and I felt out for it a week after I was hired in please I’m just looking for a better job with a better pay bus line ( depends where the jobs at ) I’m a hard worker

Great Company

A-T Solutions is now PAE. As A-T Solutions, they were an amazing company to work for. Management was the best I have ever experienced. The pay was great and they protected me when unexpected things came up. I can't say enough good things about this company.

Military Contractor Company

Management was unable to secure future contracts so they laid off a huge amount of their JATAC staff. They offered positions to anyone willing to deploy to Afghanistan for long periods of time.

Committed to the mission

A-T Solutions provided an operational working environment conducive to accomplishing the mission. Employees were provided with the appropriate training and support.

Great company, but it no longer exists.

This company was purchased by another, which is a much bigger company. A lot changes from a small to a large company, some things good, other not so good.

Low pay

Only problem I had with this company was low pay. They worked hard. I think HR was pretty standard. I'd like to work for them once more if the pay is higher.

Pros

HR was standard, working was great

Cons

Low pay

Greatest job I have ever had

I worked directly with the U.S. Military training and instructing personnel for deployment into Iraq and Afghanistan. I traveled across the globe and worked with some really fantastic people. We traveled to military bases all over the world and brought them a 5 day training seminar with 2 days of Power Point presentation following 3 days of practical application and rehearsals. I really enjoyed this job because I new I was making a difference and I felt like I had a purpose. The job ended because it was based on contract award and after the first 5 years the contract was not renewed and all of us were terminated in 2014.

Pros

pay, travel, customers, working environment, sense of purpose

Cons

very political environment

Good company, good people

There was not a typical day working at A-T Solutions. There was always some type of variability to my day, which was something I valued. The best part about working for A-T Solutions was the opportunity to work with good people.

Providing EOD warriors critical training

Preparing schedules, managing 5 independent teams (35 personnel) traveling worldwide for missions, ensuring personnel and equipment arrive at customer location on-time and prepared for the training mission. Managing a 33 million dollar budget in accordance with the contractor officer requirements. Prepare reports for the customer; financials, metrics, contract status.

Productive and Rewarding

Direct support to the Warfighter in all aspects. Forward deployed in direct support of the CIED Mission. Rear area support, directly related to forward mission.

Good company until PAE took over

Same review as before. Once PAE took over, gutted company, cut pay, loosing contracts and people. What a loss to the area and the customers they serve.

Fun, Travel, Outstanding Employees

I LOVED working for A-T Solutions. I was the 297th employee for them when they were just starting. A-T Solutions always had the war fighter in mind and would do anything to help train, recognize and appreciate a job well done. A-T Solutions paired up their teams (CONUS & OCONUS) with the best expertise and experience in any given field. They provided the best training equipment and training times (and locations) a company could offer. Compensation for travel was VERY good. I always got along with my bosses and fellow employees. I can say, I miss working for this company.

Excellent company

I cannot speak highly enough about this company. This company takes the utmost pride in their mission and takes very good care of their workforce.

A company with great leadership providing a great working enviorment

Leadership from the CEO on down was very engaged with both the employees and customers and provide a great work culture for all.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Travel

Not the same company I signed on with

I worked for this company for over ten years and everything was great. It was 5 Star all the way! That changed in 2013 when serious cuts began to erode every facet of the company. The biggest issue was the lack of trust by management on the personnel at the tip of the spear, the employees who worked with the clients all over the world. Very little chance for promotion or advancement and no raises since 2011, and cut backs in other financial benefits, like 401k contributions. The biggest problem was very vague chain of leadership, with two and sometimes three bosses simultaneously. Communication was even worse, there wasn't any. There was a definite pattern of favoritism going on with management, which contributed to an unfriendly work environment.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

Great company. Great team spirit.

A-T Solutions was an extremely supportive company. The company provided air fair and transportation for the initial review which was a huge plus. All throughout the contract my manager and I maintained a great relationship. A-T Solutions allowed me the privilege of taking classes in developing case studies and even paid for my membership to ATD.

A-TS is an excellent place to work!

A-TS is an excellent place to work! I am glad I had the opportunity to work so close to my home and my community. My management is supportive and encouraging in my career.

Nice Company to work for

The human resource team is very helpful and resolving issues. My mangers was will to give up personal time to assist employee deployed.

Constant Cuts

Constant cuts have left a minimum amount of employees covering a large amount of work for fractions of what original salary was at hire date.

Pros

401k, medical, dental, vision

Cons

Hours, compensation

Excellent working environment.

A-T Solutions is a great place to work. Co-workers are easy to get along with. Management is accommodating to the needs of their employees. I learned a lot from my experiences with A-T Solutions and have grown as an individual because of it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-T Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A-T Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?