A-Z INSTRUMENT SERVICES

A-Z INSTRUMENT SERVICES Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement

working in A-Z instrument services.

A good firm to learn. I have done my training for 3 weeks only. it was a very nice experience. I learn about calibration and lop checking, instrument specification details, detail engineering basics. the work culture was good.

Pros

good atmosphere

Cons

was not paid since it was training.

Good experince

That was my first job and got good experience in my field. So many challenges came during starting period but after few months became well in job.

A-Z INSTRUMENT SERVICES insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Good Experience about Marketing

I had Worked well for my Business development. I got my own customers approx 100Nos. We got an orders from 2 of the Customers and workout for some customers.

Excellent Learning Environment

Given chance to manage all Instrumentation related activities, Starting from Instrument designing to Commissioning

Learned new things related to Instrumentation, work environment is good, stable life and a good growth.

A typical day at my work-place started with the safety talk. Because I was the Instrument Supervisor, it was my duty that all my co-workers should attend the safety talk at the site given by me and should be aware of the troubles that, they could face during the completion of the given task and whether they have the required and complete PPEs. As I believe that knowledge is the best thing that do not get rusted, so I used to collect the knowledge and used to learn new information not only from my Instrumentation field but from the related fields also, from any source whether it is from my junior or senior or anyone else. As I am the supervisor I used to manage my co-workers in such a manner that it would be, the best way to be productive and safer work environment to our client. Every one has some hard part of the job, and I too had them, when I used to convince the company managers about the alternate to the existing Instruments, so that the production could be good, more and in a safe manner. We all know that Instrumentation is a very vast field, so when ever I used get some-thing new information I try to grasp it, and those moments are the most enjoyable part of my job. And also when my clients used to get satisfied with my work and they appreciated me that always turns to be the enjoyable part of my work.

Pros

Travelling allowances, Housing allowances, Dinner allowances.

Cons

I actually enjoyed my over-time on sites.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Z INSTRUMENT SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A-Z INSTRUMENT SERVICES Reviews by Location