A Bright Beginning Childcare

A Bright Beginning Childcare Employee Reviews

Friendly place

Co workers are friendly and work together as a team! Manager is friendly also! Top directer is an amazing helper in any problem with personal as needed, one time my car not started and she helped me to fix the problem!

Very poor management

Staff was always gossiping about each other. Management had her favorites and if you weren't one you were SOL. God forbid you had a family and or family emergency that was unexceptiable to them. I Loved my job as far as the children but very poor Management made it very difficult. I was often out of ratio. I often worked over without even a thank you. It was like pulling teeth just to get to go to the bathroom.

Cons

Often no break at all or very late breaks, Very hard getting potty breaks if needed very under staffed

Not worth working for

They don't seem to care about what you do for the company and picks the ones they want to succeed there, They don't pay good and no benefits what so ever.

Simply Amazing

The owner of the company is one of the best in the business. Her and her staff are wonderful, caring, and experienced. The love she has for her staff and families create a wonderful work environment.

Cordial

Cuidar y corregir a niños de 2 años, enseñar colores, figuras geométricas, juegos y canciones

Pros

No tiene seguro

Cons

Muy poca paga

good place

It was a good environment. I had an ok time there. I was in the baby room, and it was awesome! The babies were great, and they have an awesome facility.

Great place

Great work environment. The staff was always friendly,the hardest part of this job is having to have patience with the little kids.the most enjoyable part of the job was being around the children

A great place

It's not so bad very good. Co workers who I get along with and also they help one another. The supervisor has a good understanding when it comes to personal problems.

Nice

I learn that it is not always easy to work with different types of children. I enjoy my job because this is the first time that I work in a day care. My management will be okak if it had any can of benefit with it. Ihave a great group of co-workers. There is nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part about the job is the children because if you have a bad day they can make you laugh.

Pros

no health insurance

Cons

we have an hour for lunch break.

Enjoyed my time there

I worked here during the summer time and in the beginning I didn't know what to expect. In the end I gained a bond with the children and staff there and I wish I could have stayed longer. The owner is also a wonderful lady she is very strict and expects things to be done correctly and to remain a certain level of professionalism but what kid of successful business would you be running if you did not expect this from your staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Bright Beginning Childcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A Bright Beginning Childcare