A C CONSTRUCTION

A C CONSTRUCTION Employee Reviews

Positive environment well organised

During this time I was business manager and ran the office carrying out lol aspects of office work. I enjoyed my time here and learnt the ins and outs of how a business functions.

productive

wake up at 6 am drive to work set up job learned a good trade pay was decent slowed down in winter management was good bought me lunch sometimes

Friendly and cooperative work team

A typical day involves a lenient volume of work to be carried out alongside a friendly work team. What I learned is the diplomacy required for site supervision and man management. Co-workers are a great bunch working within a family run company. The hardest part of the job, for me personally, is the flexibility required. As a professional bricklayer I want to be bricklaying full time. It is expected that on occasions you may be required to assist in groundworks, or general labouring. This is fine for me, until such occasions become quite regular. The most enjoyable part of my job is of course, specialist and high standard aspects of brickwork, as well as a great team ethic in the company. Overall it is a great family run company to work for.

Pros

Flexibility with time off for holidays etc.

Cons

Wages are paid by cheque.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A C CONSTRUCTION?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A C CONSTRUCTION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A C CONSTRUCTION