A Chinese Restaurant

A Chinese Restaurant Employee Reviews

Experience Chinese culture

I learned a lot about different cultures, because London is known for its diversity, had to learn how to solve problems on my own and deal with many challenging customers. I loved talking to people, making them feel welcome.

Delicious food

Its food is delicious and its venue is well decorated, while its prices are appealing. There are lots of customers. We work 10-12 hours a day and we are always busy with responding the customers. Because the managers emphasize on the costs, the number of servants and chefs are insufficient. We frequently apologize for the complaints about slow food-serving. No matter how rude the customers are, we should keep smile and refresh ourselves for other customers.

Pros

Delicious but cheap food

Cons

Insufficient staff

I learned a lot

Collected orders quickly Cleaning the tables and restaurant Acting as a translator to explain the ingredients of the Chinese cuisine for the customers from different countries Handled money and general admin efficiently Serving food to the customers

Pros

free lunch and dinner

Cons

10 hours each work days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Chinese Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A Chinese Restaurant Reviews by Job Title