A Company Portable Restrooms

A Company Portable Restrooms Employee Reviews

A Company Portable Restrooms insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Fun

You have to approach it without the slightest bit of hesitation. If there is any hesitation it won’t work. You have to be open to fail and open to win. You may lose five times but then you may win that one time. It’s no magical formula, you just are in the moment as best you can be. New every day. This morning I left at 8:11. Lightly thought that I’d like to be here on time but decided to take it easy. Got here right at 8:30 and had OT. Lightly requested, let it go and made it. Treat finances the same way. Done. Give no care to your life and how it turns out.

Pros

Cons

Zeri

Nice pong table

The paddles were old and missing padding. I would've won the championship if I could bring in my custom howitzer. It has a great grip and gives me so much extra spin.

A Recruiter Standpoint

I was given direct and excellent training from A Company Portable Restroom’s owner. I was given opportunities for growth , trust and leadership. I was able to achieve success in finding candidates and long term hires. The company offered great benefits, team meetings, leadership meetings, communication, and most of all a family setting.

It refers to a short restatement of the main point of argument.

This is because is a report giving to someone opinion about someone or something. This is used to both informal contexts. It's is also used in the name of academy.

A good place to work with diversified hours. Management willing to help and teach you. Friendly environment with a team atmosphere. Good pay - Good People

Competitive, opportunity for more collaboration with staff to improve operating procedures

Strong company in a solid market Providing an in demand service. There were several standard operating procedures that could have been improved with a more inclusive collaborative environment up staff and managers.

Pros

Plenty of work and plenty of hours

Cons

Lots of processes and procedures could have been improved by listening to the average employee

good job

Worked 4/10s during the slow months. Worked 6 days a week normally 12hr shifts during the busy months. No days off really. Worked you harder than what you got paid for.

poor management

Thrown out into the field like a fish out of water..their training is a joke..management is a joke..and your day off is not a day off because u have to attend the safety meeting at 5am.company needs to be better structured at the slc yard..would have enjoyed working there for a long time if only they would fix the issues

Pros

incentives

Cons

poor management, not enough people in office to handle issues for drivers

Dangerous working conditions

Horrible and dangerous work environment and extremely unprofessional management. People worked fourteen hour a days for six days a week under hazardous working conditions. (OSHA) who created the Occupational Safety and Health Administration which sets and enforces protective workplace safety and health standards for people need to investigate this place and shut it down before someone gets seriously hurt or before some employee there hurts some innocent bystander.

Pros

Cons

Simply put the working conditions are terrible

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Their focus on customer service, time management and product excellence just proves why they continue to be #1 in their field. Even to this day, I would still recommend their product to anyone who needed their services.

Challenging and rewarding

I can honestly say that I feel blessed to have been given the opportunity to work for this company. I had never worked in a call center so it was challenging for me at first. I found though that asking for help when I needed it got me through those challenges. I work with a great bunch of people. I feel that when I have had a concern it was heard and addressed. This job can be very fast paced and at times it's slower. Being able to think out of the box while still paying attention to detail is important in this job. Also having a thicker skin. I have watched one of the owners of the company shovel snow in the parking lot and another play guitar and sing for us at Christmas time. And I know they both have gone and helped deliver Porta potties at some of our larger events. This is a larger company that has retained Main street customer service. They value their customers and their employees. If you are looking for something new and different this could be a good fit. It's important to be able to work as a team at this job. And if you value quality customer service this could be a great fit for you.

Pros

Family atmosphere, good compensation, bankers hours

Cons

No breaks other than lunch

Bad company

Very poor work conditions, treated poorly by leadership. Leadership don't like if you have a family life and only care about themselves. They will also shame you in front of team members, also everyone I spoke are currently looking for better employment

Pros

Overtime in event season

Cons

Leadership sucks

Worth a Look

I was a happy employee here. Don't expect to come in and get extensive training and have someone hold your hand -- You need to learn, learn fast, and be able to ask questions and think on your feet. You also need to be accountable for your mistakes and own your actions. If you can do this, you'll fit in great here! Management was very kind. I wasn't a perfect employee, and my areas of opportunity were always approached with coaching and feedback delivered with professional kindness. All employees were required to attend regular all-company training, which really helped to solidify the organizational goals and vision and helped everyone work together as a team. This was a very close knit, family-friendly environment that I enjoyed immensely. They were great at accommodating medical issues and family emergencies, as much as it hurt operations at times. They took care of you like family. I was always kept busy and challenged. If you present yourself as a hard worker, a fast learner, and a go-getter, your efforts will be rewarded. I was never lacking for new opportunity or the gifting of additional responsibility. What I did find lacking was additional compensation for assignment of additional responsibilities. This was mostly due to the recession and timing of my employment. I believe they would have offered me more of they could. Because it is such a small company, there is little room for true title advancement. If you are just looking for a great, friendly environment, with long-term STABILITY, decent benefits and consistent schedule, this is a great place -

Pros

Consistent Schedule, Family Owned, Recognize and Reward Talent and Effort

Cons

Opportunities for Advancement, Compensation not competitive

Good pay for Az

Worst company to work for, her in AZ . Family means nothing to them, Manger Jaime from Las Vegas is very rude and very much disrespectful to his employees. He doesn't know how to communicate without yelling off the top of his lungs or without cusing at his employees, treats them as thou he was never in thier position before. It is too bad that the owners don't know his real side and if they do its a pitty that the employees really mean nothing to them at all. They have a huge turn over in employees because nobody wants to work for them once they know that you work from early hours of the mornings and get off when it is late in the evening, yes the money is good but if you have a family this job is not for you, they don't appreciate you at all not to mention that the routes are so scattered thru out the city because they don't plan the routes properly. They don't train you properly either, if you mess up you will be fired. But you are not getting fired because of your mistakes you get fired because you where not trained properly.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

No appreciation for drivers and the hard work

First of all not fun

The worst company who cares family owned that dose not mean anything . That big guy jammei is very rude and disrespectful why don't people tell the real truth about this company I know plenty of people who quite cause they the way things were running .no decent training no advancement unless you kiss butt

Fun place to work with great people

This was a fun place to work with great people. Customer service was important both internal and external. You were encouraged to take care of the customer. I enjoyed my co-workers and customers.

Love My Job!

I'd happily recommend employment at this family owned company! As an old-timer here - ten+ years - I've seen lots of growth in every area of the company, but the one constant that has always remained is the concern and support that management has for their employees! The work environment has always been pleasant transitioning from a double-wide trailer to beautiful new building in the Boise branch. Co-workers have been the best because A Company hires great people! The owners lead by example, bringing a high level of personal integrity and a professional attitude that is exemplified by the esteem the company holds in the portable sanitation industry. Management is very approachable with an open door policy that encourages suggestions and offers growth and advancement. There is a team spirit in all departments with a common focus on the goal of taking care of customers. With a great call center, dynamic inside and outside sales departments and central accounting to all our critical outside operations employees, I can't say enough good about the training that is provided for all positions; it is extensive and questions are always welcomed and encouraged. The importance of your own family is recognized when personal time off is needed, which has always been a welcome plus for me. I love the 401K match and my salary has always been above average. I'm happy to be here!

Pros

Benefits, job stability, leadership, training

No training not proffesional at all managment is a joke.

They don't train at all but if you make a mistake your fired. They give bad directions on were your supposed to go. And then get mad if you can't find it . I worked many hours I did everything I was told to do and I maid one mistake and let go. No warning our write up nothing . As you can see they can't keep employees they are always hiring that alone should day somthing.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Managment power hungrey .

– October 1, 2015
A Company is extremely well run and creates new and exciting job opportunities because of our fast growth. The training program is extensive and requires that team members be able to read, write and work together in order to learn best practices of the industry in support of our customers..

Great Co-workers

The people working here are an amazing goup. They put in long hours, work through difficult situations and do it all with a smile. The owners do not consistenly and evenly pay appropriate wages for the workload or talent that is being brought to them. This is causing huge turnover rates and a more stressful environment for those left. Great place to learn and grow but wouldnt consider it for long term. The benefit package is affordable if you dont need to use it. Not a good fit for families.

Pros

Co-workers, steady flow of work, 401K plan

Cons

No breaks, not consistent with reviews

A Co gets an A!

This company is a bright spot when it comes to pay in this area. Hourly compensation is higher than other companies I've worked for and it makes going to work worth it. It also motivates the employees to do a great job. It's a family friendly workplace and works with us if we have a family emergency or activity to attend. I appreciate that they are open to hiring people who are rebuilding their lives and may have had a run in with the law. They give people a chance. Management could be better. It's up to one or two people to make all the decisions and that causes a huge road block for the sales people trying to get bids approved, etc.There is no training program per se, which is not a good thing. It's kind of learn as you go which can be ok, but not during busy season. That is stressful. The environment is mostly pleasant and easy going due to the great people and overall it's a great company to be a part of. It's growing and that is always a good sign.

Pros

Pay, hours, good people, new building

Cons

Management, poor training program

Loyal Company

This is an awesome company to work for. Very team oriented. Nothing like helping out the company and knowing the company is going to help you back. Every bit of effort makes a huge difference to the company and their loyalty to their team members. Can't beat the benefits and what the company offers. How many companies have the 401K match program these days? Hours are perfect and I never have to worry about not having a job. Steady and stable employment. Hard work is necessary to sustain this company, Family owned and very reputable with their customers. Awesome mission statement to go from a good company to a great company. Company has great core values such as integrity, never take advantage of their customer, education, and training.

Pros

benefits, job stability, career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Company Portable Restrooms. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A Company Portable Restrooms
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?