A Helping Hand Home Care Services, LLC

A Helping Hand Home Care Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Love working for this company!

I have worked for this company for about 7 months, the flexibility and understanding from management is awesome if you have a busy home life. I’ve never had an issue getting ahold of them if I was unable to work or had any questions. The clients truly appreciate the help we give and make you feel like family! No PTO or benefits but the company is great otherwise!

Bonuses , Gift Card, and Support From Management

I Highly Recommend A Helping Hand Home Care.Great Place To Work.Management Team is 5 Stars.My Concerns Are Met With Solutions and Understanding.

I like my job.

I really enjoy my clients. After two plus years, they have become family to me. A Helping Hand is a good company to work for. They are very fair, and always able to work around any unforeseen events. I have always been as love to reach someone when I've needed to. I wish we got p as I'd time off, but at least if you need time off, you can get it.

Top Notch Company

Been with Helping Hand for nearly 4 years. My clients are very kind and makes my job a blessing to go to work. Management is very flexible meeting my needs. Has really been accomdating my schedule this past year especially. I've had some family hard time. The only thing that I wished they had was PTO. Other then that I am very happy and content where I am working.

I love my job!

I really enjoy working for A Helping Hand Home Care Services. They truly care about their clients and caregivers. They are very good about allowing you to choose your schedule, they offer monthly incentives, monthly training, referral bonuses and lots of encouragement! It feels really good to make a difference in my client's lives and allow them to stay in their home. This job is very rewarding and management is great to work with!

May 25, 2020
Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate all of our employees and everything they do! We try our best to show them our appreciation.

Top notch company

Been with company for over 4 years. Management has bent over backwards accommodating my family issues at home. Management also applies my schedule to fit my availability. The only thing I wish they offered is PTO. Other then that I am very pleased with my current employer.

May 25, 2020
Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We truly appreciate our caregivers and clients!

I have been with A Helping Hand for just over a year and I am very happy with the company. The office staff is flexible and willing to help. They frequently check in with clients and caregivers to make sure everything is going well. Clients, other caregivers, and office staff are friendly and great to work with. Overall I am very happy with my job.

Pros

Positive work environment

Cons

No benefits

May 25, 2020
Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We truly appreciate our caregivers and all they do for our clients.

Would not recommend

Worked for her for 2 years off and on she then switched things up and told me only way I could work over 40 hours if I took a lower rate of pay for my 40. Which made no sense and it was / Is illegal because I called into the state to inquire and was told it was illegal.

Horrible place to work.

Management is horrible. No room for advancement, and low wages. No grantees you will get the same amount of hour per week. Also, your hours are always subject to change. Even after they put you on the schedule. Management is hard to reach, and is horrible at returning calls. Management also gives an unfair advantage to certain employees, and likes to play favorites. They do not care about their patients, all they see is dollar signs. Wouldn't recommend this job to anyone, nor would I ever recommend this company for patients.

Hard to get in contact with employer when needed

Employer is uncaring of needs of employees and clients. Offers No raises no benefits no incentives no over time pay you work regular rate for all hours including over 40 no holiday pay and none of this is told upfront in interview. No employee handbook or anything to sign which states the rules requirements or expectations. Unprofessional and unreliable management.

Pros

If willing to work all shifts you can get hours. If not you get limited hours

Cons

No benefits no overtime paid no incentives no raisesno holiday pay poor managment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A Helping Hand Home Care Services, LLC?

Laid back and flexible

The job is not stressful, the management is easy to work with and flexible when working with employees, and the clients are great. The only downfall is that there is nothing in the policy as far as raises and there is no accumulation of paid time off. The job doesn't entail anything that I would consider hard, and the clients we serve are by far the best part of the job.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

no insurance, nothing in the policy for pay raises, no paid time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Helping Hand Home Care Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A Helping Hand Home Care Services, LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?