A John Moris & Co

A John Moris & Co Reviews with Jobs

India6 reviews

Internship

Studying Balance sheet, Final Accounts, Ratio Analysis of various companies for analysis Learning about financial derivatives ( futures and options ) Case Study on the collapse of the retail giant (Subhiksha)

Student Friendly

A Student friendly Firm, Firm had supported me very much. Firm use to conduct various study classes, helps staff members to gain good knowledge in auditing & other related jobs.

Pros

Free Tea & Snacks

A good Auditing Company

This was the first place and i learned a lot which helps me even today

Pros

Best Salary

Cons

Too Long to travel

A good office for ca aspirants

Nearly 50 paid assistants work in this office, it has 11 branches and 18 partners

Got to learned lots of things

As i used to take care of major work of office every day used to busy but got to learned accounts & tax related work.I enjoyed doing company auditing starting everythings was going good but at last 4 5 month timing became big issue used to work 10 to 12 hrs in a day.

Pros

snacks if we work late

Cons

long hrs of working but no ot

productive &fun work place

Articleship Profile: -• Played effective role in Internal and Statutory audits of various organizations including NBFC’s, Banks, Manufacturing and Construction industries.• Specialized knowledge in audit of Microfinance enterprises.• Finalization of Accounts.• Tax Audit u/s 44AB of the Income Tax Audit.• Preparation of income tax returns of companies and individuals.• Preparation of Project for various purposes for individual & companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A John Moris & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A John Moris & Co Reviews by Location