A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom Employee Reviews

Good company

It’s a good company to work for. Training could’ve been way better to set me up for success. But decent pay, good benefits, could’ve had a better culture

Amazing!

A Place for Mom was an amazing place to work! I would still be working here but my family needed me more last year. If you have the opportunity to work for this company I say go for it.

I enjoyed it

I enjoyed working there. I had no problems with getting in contact with a manager any time I had questions or if an emergency came up. I highly recommend this company for employment.

Very organized company

A Place for Mom is a very organized company. I adore the way they care for the well being of every client! Can't wait to see where this company goes in the future and I feel blessed to be a part of this family!

Everyone is kind and helpful

Everyone is very kind and so helpful. They train you very well no matter what position you have. Any time you need assistance there is always someone there to help. Great place to work!

Feels like one big family

APFM feels like one big family. Scheduling is very good. Initial job offers is generous. Would highly recommend APFM to friends and family (whether for a job or services).

Good place to work!

I have worked for APFM for two years now and really enjoyed it. It’s great to see all the family advisors do well, working at home, helping seniors and their families find the options they need. Pay is good. Benefits are good. As with any company, there are challenges as we grow, but the culture is open and honest.

Positive company culture

I find this job both challenging and rewarding. I have been amazed at the passion the company has shown so far for helping people and their families. I couldn't be happier with my decision to work here!!

Great to work for

APFM has a wonderful company culture and they pay well. What’s not to like? The entire customer service team is knowledgeable. They do good work, and they want you to succeed.

Fun workplace

It is a great company to work for, the benefits are great, and they are very open to letting you work from home. I recommend this company to anyone looking to grow as a professional in customer service.

They only Care about money and not the people your helping

It's all a scam. They partner with these senior living homes and get commission when someone moves in. They do not care about your loved ones. The associates get bonuses for how many people they get to move in to these places, and most of these places are horrible to leave your loved ones. They encourage their teams to harass these seniors especially during the holidays. If you have any sense of integrity or care for seniors, don't apply.

Pros

Cons

It's all a scam.

Support system

I enjoy working here. I appreciate the support that I have from my colleagues. The energy and spirit of the team is fantastic. This company is behind me every step of the way.

Meaningful work helping families

I really enjoyed the opportunity to help families help their loved ones. The hours, however, probably could have been better. But the work was enjoyable.

Extremely loving and family-friendly

They treat you like a part of a family and like a human being. We work hard together and we play hard together. We have each other’s backs. It’s an ideal job. When I worked here I always felt respected.

Great company w/excellent work culture

APFM is a wonderful company to work for. They constantly encourage and facilitate your personal and professional growth. Management treats all employees as equals, but they are always there to guide you and assist you in any way.

Very rewarding job

Amazing trainings and sales tips for the Advisors and continued support from very good coaches. All the tools you need to be successful are given to you. It’s very rewarding to help families.

Productive work environment

Productive environment, but overall a relaxed culture. Management and other staff are incredible. Minimal supervision is great and allows you to work freely, but also doesn’t add any additional work stress.

Remote work with a lot of stress. Too many assignments for an 8 hour or 10 hour shifts.

They give low pay and no career advancement. It is very stressful with little raise like 50 cents. This company is only good to get first job after college.

Pros

No commute.

Cons

Too much daily expectations to meet which makes life stressful.

Wonderful leadership

Leadership operated with full transparency. Their insightful feedback helped me improve my interactions with clients, and I felt more satisfied at work in turn due to my progress.

Great job, great organization

I wouldn’t hesitate to work here again. Everyone I worked with was personable and eager to help, and management was very understanding of the fact that we had lives outside of work. Their care motivated me to work even harder.

Maintaining balance between life & work

Hours aren’t too long and it’s easy to maintain good work/life balance. When I’m on the clock I put 100% of my energy towards work, but once I’m done my time is my own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Place for Mom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A Place for Mom