A Plus

A Plus Reviews: Working at A Plus

It's fine

depends on where you work and who you work for and around. pays not great but isn't horrible. mundane tasks can be hard to advance good if you like customer service

Love my job

Love working with the eldery. Brings a smile to my face. It's the best feeling when you put a smile on someone's face. Making sure they feel safe and they get the best care.

A Plus insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Physically demanding, no work/life balance.

Track down freight and load. Create a route and leave. No dolly, hand truck, or help were provided despite having to sometimes deliver 500LB items. The delivery locations were sometimes hours apart (ex. San Diego to Fresno, then Burbank, and then back to LA.) Management would sometimes call in the middle of the day to give me more deliveries. Management and co-workers often bordered on or were blatantly racist in their speech. Hazing was rampant. The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom to be out on the road , listen to my music, and meeting new and interesting customers. Some days were quite short (4 hours), others were quite long (14+ hours). There was no overtime.

na

I was just a cook and food prep in the kitchen and grill side. I came in and worked my shift. Completed my shift and duties and would clock out and then return on my next shift.

Good job

If you need a job it's a good place to find one. It can be high paced depending on the time of the day. Customers are friendly. Time can go by very quickly

Fun working place

It's a fun working place but it's also really busy and multitasking. You need to solve many problem in the same time. I worked there as an ESL tutor and also help the manager about the payroll stuff. So, i need to have a good time management ability.

I don't have anything to say

I really don't have too much to say about this job it was okay it was decent it's just a lot of things wasn't going right at the time when I was working there so I have nothing bad to say

khong có

Thời gian làm việc tại A Plus bắt đầu hơi sớm hơn các cong ty khác 30 phut và kết thúc trễ hơn các cong ty khác 30 phút. Công ty minh có người Hàn, nguoi Hàn noi tiếng Nhật, rồi người Trung đó là moi trường tốt để học thêm ngoại ngữ. Cách chi trả lương chưa hợp lý và thiếu những chuyến du lich cho cong nhân viên

Pros

Được ra ngoài 1-2 tiếng neu có việc gấp mà k bị trừ tiền

Cons

thoi gian làm việc dài

Professional, skilled and tightknit workforce.

Smaller facility, by choice. Extremely casual environment for employees while still sticking to precise deadlines and attention to detail. Very favorable pay rates, especially considering the area. The owner was also frequently doing the same shop work as employees. All in all and excellent place to work.

Friendly

The best place to work and fun atmosphere they most having a clear vision and mission. Effective communication. Easily accessible leadership advice and Providing rewards and appreciation. Well done A, plus.

A day at work at A plus

I typical day A plus was coming in at 7am and counting my drawer. Then to brew all the different kinds of coffee's that we had and stocked the creamer and sugar. Id have my regulars that came in everyone and would talk for a little. sometimes the job got busy and fast paced and I was the only worker so it would get stressful at times. I did enjoy working there but the time went slow sometimes. I worked full time 40 hours a week at age 17.

A plus

I love a plus if i could go back i would the environment there is so stress free and happy its like a family in the office everyone treat each other with love and care

This company need to be investigated

They don't hire no Americans to work with or around money and they pay less then minimum wage only hires people from the middle Eastern country's like India or packastan

good place to grow

I had the opportunity to meet and learn from all people of life both succsesful and aspiring. The environment is conducive for growth if your are someone who is willing to learn and get experience too.

Fast passed, constant work.

A typical day was repetitious with one piece of equipment after the other. I learned a lot more about air-brakes and DOT regulations. The manager was a nice guy, but seldom at the shop. The workplace culture was motivated, hard working and easy going. The hardest part of the job was working in the elements, extreme temperatures; rain, snow, hot sun, etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was interactions with fellow co-workers..

Pros

full time employment.

Cons

Low salary, no benefits

A plus is a small independent company. The manager there is a straight forward and respectful person

A plus is a great company to work for. The routes and great and the home time is even better. A plus is a owner operator company, meaning you will have to have your own truck.

Pros

Great pay and great home time.

Cons

No cons if you ask me.

Great Place to Work

This is a truly great company. The culture is very open and very results oriented. They value their employees and that allows for a good work/life balance. The management allows for learning and development.

Pros

Flexibility, Learning Opportunities

Cons

Fun fast paced environment to work.

Working at A-plus was a good job especially since I was much younger when I worked there. The upper management was very helpful and really backed you up when needed. We had a great group of people and we all worked well together and helped each other out.

Pros

salary worker, great upper management

Cons

a lot hours when people called off or got fired or quit.

Nice place to work, wonderful coworkers, peaceful environment

Working for Aplus (Sunoco) was a great experience, I learned very quickly what it is like to work in a retail environment. I grew to love it. Management was awesome, very understanding and hands on while training. Nothing about the job was really hard or demanding, but there were times systems went down or slow, and when we ran out of gas and i'd have to call in a delivery to our store. The most enjoyable part of the job was how relaxed it was on certain shifts.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

No breaks, and short staffed

Agréable

Très bonne entreprise cadre agréable et personne super

Pros

Café grátis

Cons

Autre

Awesome

A Plus Services provided on the job training, flexible schedule, and a friendly work environment. The only negative thing I can think to put in this review is the lack of hours I am getting at A Plus Services. It's only fair that i also mention that the lack of hours is not A Plus Services fault. The whole team there works hard to line up contracts. Overall 2 thumbs up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A Plus
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?