A RAYMOND FASTENERS INDIA Pvt. Ltd

A RAYMOND FASTENERS INDIA Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews with Jobs

India8 reviews

Production ratio is very good

Work place is goodProduction is increase on the monthly basisHighly advance technology useCareer growth is slowSafety is most importantQuality is 1st priority

Pros

Money is deducted from salary for lunche

Cons

Shift Out timing not accurate

Nice working experience for freshers

Working environment at company is comfortable. Employees helps each other in hard times. Company provides great support to newcomers. Not only technical but soft skill improvement also provided.

Pros

Multi department experience

Competative, Well Organised,

I found the corporate top level management is ethical, transparent. Organisation is well cultured and growing. More competitive but not open for experiments.

Good leadership

Fun to work with colleagues and management, good level of encouragement provided to achieve the desired success. Good backup provided to succeed in whatever you desire.

Pros

Good leadership

Cons

Low salary, ban on mobiles

this company is very good working place

when i come first day on this company that is typical day for me.here i gain lot of knowledge and enhaced my experiance about working as a team very good management in this company. this company got best wroking place award in 2016 hardest part of the job is to do work with new peoples and most enjoyable part of job is in every work get some learning.

Highly Professional & customer focused Company

I have enjoyed my tenure with A Raymond Fasteners. Very good company to work & can stay for long time. There is so much to learn & so much to explore new things. have chance to implement your idea at day to day work.

Dynamic & good work culture

Dynamic , good work culture, fast growing, developing new markets good strategy, Senior management involvement, good people development, polices, good infrastructure

One of the fastest growing companies into Manufacturing sector.

ARaymond having its existence in US, European & Asian countries & having production plants in 4 continents are market leaders in fastening solutions of fluid systems, metal brackets, sheet metal nuts & headrest adjusting systems. A Raymond Group has more than 1000 living Patents.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A RAYMOND FASTENERS INDIA Pvt. Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A RAYMOND FASTENERS INDIA Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A RAYMOND FASTENERS INDIA Pvt. Ltd Reviews by Location