A RENEWED MIND

A RENEWED MIND Employee Reviews

Overworked

Many clinicians with extremely high case loads. Some management is great, communication goes well between coworkers. Hard field to work in but can be very rewarding

Pros

Job security

Cons

Can be moved around a lot

All-around unprofessional with severe favoritism.

All-around unprofessional with severe favoritism. Things were personal and petty, and Management chose who to believe not on facts but on what people said. Medical staff also very unprofessional; would do things (i.e. watching cameras) to try and get inpatient staff in trouble. Patient care was overshadowed by gossip, opinions, & laziness.

Pros

Being able to help and create bonds with the patients.

Cons

Everything listed above.

Amazing co-workers

I would have stayed with A Renewed Mind forever. Workers helped each other, managers included. When they became a different company things changed. The great people that worked there started leaving.

Pros

Great managers, co-workers and pay!

Cons

Another company took over. Great managers left and co-workers.

Ummmmm not happy there

They hired family and put them in positions they are not trained for. A lot of nepotism and favoritism possibly no chance for you to grow. I started a program and they took it from me and gave someone supervisory position. I never got a raise or anything.

They have a large turnover

The turnover has to be because the compensation is low. They hire people that do not have a dedication for positions. When they do hire it takes too long to get them on the job.

Pros

Administration is easy to talk to

Cons

Comoensation is so low

The company lacks managerial structure.

In my short time working at ARM, I observed a company who WANTED to be amazing but seemed to grow too large too quickly. The result is a lack of managerial infrastructure. Most supervisors were good, but they were stretched too thin with little support of their own leading to lack of support to staff and increased burnout rates.

Pros

Flexible schedule for clinicians

Cons

Poor management structure.

Management was terrible.

Management was awful. Very hard to understand policies and procedures because our direct supervisor did not know her job. Constantly changing stuff around.

Pros

Rep lunches.

Cons

management

They don’t care about the employees

Would never recommend working here. I didn’t feel appreciated and their only concern is $$. Their daily numbers for employees were outrageous for summer break.

Don't do it

Management is absolutely trash. They will say anything to get you take a job or duty. But once you accept the position they will change their minds and leave you screwed. Absolutely no loyalty or honesty. Coworkers and clients are great but management doesn't care about employees or their clients.

Pros

Clients

No Support

Management is really good at making you look like you don't know what you're doing in front of the clients. Productivity driven. Very poor communication and very high expectations. This agency bites off more than they can chew and the workload falls on you!

Highly person oriented organization

The leadership strives to create a balance between meeting goals of clients and giving the team members a great place to work. The workplace culture is extremely warm and inviting with everyone ready to help everyone else.

Productivity

Productivity driven, not client care, pay not the same across the board, unprofessional management. Don't waste your time, the stress isn't worth it🥺

Best job ever

This company is literally the best. The management cares alot for their employees. Christian based. Awesome coworkers. Your voice is heard here. If there is ever an issue...management sits and listens and communicates and goes above and beyond to make sure your happy!

Rewarding work with terrible management

The work itself is rewarding and I created very deep connections with my clients. My manager was a joke. I worked in a sobriety related setting and during training almost all of the other associates talked about going out to drink and drinking at home, which seemed extremely hypocritical.

Like one of the other reviewers said, run away screaming Into the Night

I worked there for over 5 years and saw many managers, directors and counselors come and go and they all taught the same garbage. It didn't help the clients I actually ran the numbers on it and they had a 95% failure rate

Good faith-based health institute

A renewed mind is a great faith-based Behavioral Health Institute dedicated to helping those with mental issues overcome their struggles in a family oriented environment

Intern

I gained awesome experience with staff supervisor and clients. Great place to learn as a student. Many aspects of case management and therapy to obtain real life experience

Pros

Diversity

Cons

Unpaid internship

Terrible management

This woman will refuse to pay you for your time. Does not answer her phone and expects you to deal with crises by yourself. No freedom, no breaks, no real training.

Pros

Cons

Does not pay for work. Supervisor passive-aggressive.

Agency whose mission is to provide quality, compassionate service to the community.

Love working for the agency, but feel they are top heavy with managers. Upper management makes most of the decisions that affect programs, without ever consulting staff that actually implement programs.

Pros

Mission, and values

Cons

Limited input from line staff

Smoke and mirrors.

Greatly disappointed that the actual culture of the company was not what new staff are lead to believe; would’ve been great if it were. Lots of blind leading the blind and straight out lieing from management.

growing agency

ARM is currently in the process of merging into Ohio Guidestone. Ohio Guidestone has many mental health services which will of benefit to ARM as ARM is mostly substance abuse services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A RENEWED MIND. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A RENEWED MIND