A TATA

A TATA Reviews: Working at A TATA

India9 reviews

Good workplace

Good workplace with lots of freedom to experiment and implement things, with lot of learning. Good organization to develop skills .

Horrible Salary and Managers take all the leaves and leave the work to you

Pathetic management who does not even grant you the official sick leave you need. its like ur a dog with a bone just for show.... u never get the bone

Good work environment and have a lot to learn new things

I think so that I am always been a keen seeker for new things to learn and always try to come up with solution if the problems which is logical and can profit company as well as motivate workers to achieve common goals. Working under pressure is not a headache but a way to gain some more good knowledge because when anyone is in trouble we try our maximum to get some innovative and solid solutions.

Stressful yet sizeable span of control

In-charge of overall store operations. Ensure unmatched customer experience in terms of store hygiene, merchandising, customer engagement, delivery & after sales. Inventory management - keep track of Inter-store transfers, damaged goods, inventory holding at store and company warehouse. Responsible for store P & L and ensure store is profitable month over month.

Cons

Long Hours and no weekend & public holidays

My Moments in my old company

CMC Limited is a leading systems engineering and integration company in India, offering application design, development, testing services and asset-based solutions in niche segments through turnkey projects for mission critical systems. CMC has also been expanding its service presence in international markets. Its a subsidary company of TATA Enterpraise,this is my first company in my carrier and i never forget this company and my co workers.I learned lot from my company,colleagues and my superiors, I gave a support to my company in the field of implementation and support of Networking, Windows and Linux. Extensive support in implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of WAN, LAN links and giving support.

It's a amazing place where I learning real practical management.

It's inspired me at all!! The festival day which duration the customer flow. I learn about customer relationship. Management give always support when we need it.

Pros

free lunch

work sincerly

hard worker and best team leader in my company , achive the target and to achieve the oraganizational goal

Working with an MNC TCS BPO

Am currently working with Back office operations of TCS BPO project named as Passport Seva .My current designation is Citizen service executive.In back office am managing the police verification of passport applicants.I never felt it as a hectic work but as an MBA holder there is nothing with job with utilize my skill skills of management As a public private partnership project we have to get escalations from both govt an our management sides, so i considered it as an opportunity to cop up with both sides in same time Am managing two sub staffs who are always willing to work hard and i am getting better support from both superiors govt staffs and my sub staffs The hardest part of job is the payments and availability of stationary Low Salary makes the attrition rate of CSE's very high in our organisation.But management is not taking any action to reduce attrition but frequently hires new candidates Scarcity of Stationary is a main problem which we are facing at least once in a week Its taking too much time to get approval for bulk stationary supply

Pros

Saturday, Sunday and all Govt holidays applicable, Flexible timing in Back office

Cons

Suggestion an opinions are not considered even at low level management, poor payments comparing to slimier industries

2.00-2.50

customer dealing, cashiering, and handling team. I learned the retail softwares, SOP, Back dock control. Best management ever, Helping in every prospect. co-ordinating team/colleague. Full time standing job in low salary is hardest part. At Rewards and Refreshment every month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about A TATA in popular locations

• A TATA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?