A. G. ENTERPRISES

A. G. ENTERPRISES: 2 Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra2 reviews

Marketing Executive at A. G. ENTERPRISES

The objective of this position is to primarily source new clients online, through social networking sites, online searching through search engines and offline i.e. newspapers, directories & old data base. Collecting data from assistant, providing them idea’s to get data online. Directly reporting Admin Manager & operations Manager & Managing Director if required. Maintaining of all records and data base in excel. Firstly sending our introduction email to sourced clients after getting reply from them will forwarding our company profile & brief presentation for their review. After getting requirements will have to communicate regarding job description and other formalities for recruitment. Generating new clients, Using different & different marketing strategy, Maintaining data base, constant follow up for getting requirement. Innovating new ways for getting clients.

Pros

Qatar Airways

Cons

Bilfal KSA Recruitment Campaign

Productive and fun work place

We provide unmatched services to our clients by thoroughly understanding and responding to their needs. In the process we demonstrate our reliability, high standards and continuous improvement, and above all, commitment to excellence. We aspire to become an exclusive recruiting firm for our Clients by giving them our best services. I learned how to react in different situation, how to behave with people, how to handle a crowd and how to organizes an interview. Management is awesome. co-workers are very helpful and we all work like a family. To meet the requirement on time. Client interviews is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A. G. ENTERPRISES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about A. G. ENTERPRISES in Mumbai, Maharashtra