A. M. Jain College

A. M. Jain College Employee Reviews

India2 reviews

Informative and Peaceful work place

Lecturing and Administration works. Gained knowledge on different subjects. Came to know the students problems and to find a solution for it. Good and supportive. They were very helpful and motivating persons. Collecting Fees from the students. Enjoyed each and every moment especially handling the children in the Computer Lab.

Pros

Increment

Cons

Working days - 6 days a week

My work place is knowledge transferring location. I like my work place.

I have to complete my syllabus and other academic oriented works in the given time. Each and every Institution i am learning new things like administration, allotment, record keeping, teaching methodology, students behaviour etc., our management is good administration. I am always be a adaptable person with any type of person. I am a flexible person and quick learner. so i can adopt with any type of co-workers. I don't feel any job is hard in my dictionary. Whatever job was assigned to me i will try to complete it in time. College timings and college administration is the enjoyable one.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A. M. Jain College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A. M. Jain College Reviews by Job Title