A. Menarini India

A. Menarini India Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

Overall good

My review answers are already been there in previous questionnaires the working environment is good but sometimes I think the company can give more benefits and packages to employees as it among top organization's

Collaborative Work Place

Good company to work for. It has a great incentive system for all the functions. They practice collaborative approach of style. Fun part was field visits.

Pros

Weekends off.

Cons

Top Management

very good organisation

excellent subject learing,good team handling ,their is no issue to salary ontime salary ,with good cultured organisation ,meeting and yearly annual meeting conducted in good plac

A Very Exciting Journey which included lot of Learning

The most typical day of work would be on payroll submissions... Learnt a lot about the company strategies and many new inputs. The enjoying moment was working for Quarterly and Annual meetings and taking active part in the company decisions.

Pros

flexible

Cons

all work at same time

Fun workplace

Fun workplace to work with with no long hours of late sittings and open to suggestions from employees for betterment. Great work culture. Employee engagement activities which allows interaction between departments.

Good Company

As My Suggestion To Work Environment Of The Company Is Very Good , People Feel Proud To Be Part Of Them,Most Valuable Of The Company Environment Management

Productive & Enjoyable

In Merck Management culture is also very nice. I have learned there skills, Advance Excel also Online Reporting Tools that i have don't know in my life. Its really enjoyable working in Merck.

Productive & Fun Workplace

Menarini is Very Good Company and all management peoples are very good. Culture is also very nice. I have learned alot while working in Menarini. Happy to be part of Menarini Family

Good Place to work

Good place to work at but lesser chances of advancement in carrier, lesser chances of career development.Salary is good but technically not a sound place to work at such as one does not get salary slip on time as the site is not working since my joining time.

Productive and integrated work place

My day would start at 9, at this multinational company. I would start off by sorting out candidates for open positions in the company. I would call them up and schedule interviews with them and inform my executive about the scheduled interviews. I Learned to use online portals. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful, the working environment was very friendly.

Pros

Learning about team work

Cons

Low pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A. Menarini India?

Overall Nice Place

Its field work, and good learning , we have nice top management and peer group. Price negotiation is the issue. Meeting new people are exciting.

Pros

Meeting People

Cons

Work Life balance

work place is near by to my home.

my learning experience here is, the coordination part. i assist the sales director of this company and have learned how to organize the meetings, training, travel plan n schedule of the same. my co -workers are very helpful n kind. the hardest part of the job is, - i find my self stuck at one place and there is no further learning or grow.

Work with fun

AT Menarini I learn SFE, KPI management and SFE training module. how implement at monitor the progress. Training contribution to sales

Productive and fun place

Good exprience in this job.. very good understnding boss and employee..

Fun workplace

I have learned time management, proper communication , on time response etc.Co workers good, Top Managment good

Great Learning

One of the best companies to work with & to sharpen your skills speially marketing

I learned many things even i have enhanced myself fully..now i m capable enough to face challenges of life

Pros

Monthly celebration

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A. Menarini India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about A. Menarini India in popular locations