A. Russo & Sons, Inc.

A. Russo & Sons, Inc. Reviews with Jobs

Wanted to like it here

Wanted to like it here as it is a cute family owned local grocery and deli/pastry shop. Unfortunately the management and job culture here leaves much to be desired.

Crazy Place to work

I worked at this place for years and never had I ever been treated so unfairly. I was threatened on a constant basis. If the owner liked you you could do whatever you want. The food was dirty and we had a lot of complaints from customers from the kitchen's food. The owner didn't want to learn or comply with the board of health on several occasions and we had to have someone come in and help clean the place up.

Pros

nothing

Cons

the owner and his cronies

It's a good job if you have the right attitude for it

I enjoy my job at Russo's. As a driver, there is a mutual trust between us and the company. I always feel like as long as I work hard and do the job well, everybody treats me with respect and friendliness. I enjoy working by myself and it's nice to see familiar customers most work days. There can be some nice perks too - sometimes customers will give me free lunch, and we deliver to some excellent restaurants. Once you get familiar with your customers and know how to juggle the deliveries of the day, you may find that there is a free lunch or coffee in it for you nearly every day. The workload can vary greatly from one day to the next, and the work week varies between about 40-60+ hours, if you're willing to do the overtime.

Pros

Free lunches, Flexibility of schedule, Overtime

Cons

Long days, Some customers are not as friendly as others

Sjsjj

Funds is a very great place to work for I enjoy the management as well as the layout of the store it's a very great Gourmet store to buy a variety of Delicacies including Artisan Breads and fresh cut deli meat as well as seasonal fruits and vegetables that you would not normally find at a supermarket

Nice company to work for

Thios company was very good to work for they were very flexable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A. Russo & Sons, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A. Russo & Sons, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?