A.J HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER
View all A.J HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER reviews

A.J HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER

A.J HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER Employee Review

Productive and Fun Workplace with Monthly Birthday Cellebrations.

I really Like this Company, I have very experienced colleagues. also I have One of Ma best friend who is working with me. Every month training classes are there for us, to give a very good performance. finally its nice.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Short breaks and Health Care.

Good

Good work atmosphere with good orientation to the work place Good accommodations for the staffFlexible working atmosphere Recreational and cultural activities

Worked as an intern in Human resource department

- Handled a variety of administrative duties for the HR leaders and staff including documentation of employee files and PowerPoint creation. -Updating organization databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details. -Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates -Coordinating new hire orientations. -Updating training details in company database and updating payroll data such as leave and working hours.

I learnt a lot

It is a great teaching hospital and I learnt a lot from the neurosurgical and cardiology departments. There is definitely a disconnect between the community and the management at the hospital. But the great treatment options compensate for it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.J HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A.J HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER Reviews by Location

Learn about A.J HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER in popular locations

• A.J HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER
  • Productive and Fun Workplace with Monthly Birthday Cellebrations.