A.K.A Logistics Pvt Ltd

A.K.A Logistics Pvt Ltd Reviews: Working at A.K.A Logistics Pvt Ltd

India19 reviews

Very Bad

In this company management is very bad in my experience, maybe its one of the rising company in India, but his management ladle is so poor. I never recommended any of my friend or knowing persons to work at this company because his salary structure is very poor & there is no system to work.

very less increment

no any future in this company. its only give you a fix salary for long times and not increased your salary for year wise. or no any job security this company

From the managment.

It is not a company.we can say it is a shop. The employee s are under educated .No sense of responsibility. All failure agarwal who has failed in their prior business are in the co. Mostly there relative of the shareholders. Pathetic . The GM at dhanbad him self is a failure and pupet of some dominant relative of the so called babu.

Pros

Uneducated person.

No comment

This company no rule fallow and saleary problem.this is no company.this company fever for employees.this company is very poor for any Management.I really feel this company is not good.

Leaders in logistics

Learnt from the best organisation . New challenges and diifferent environment. Big team . Great workforce New technology. Loved to be a part of the big team.

Earn while learning at work

Since I work here till now which feels my thought process more extensive towards work culture, attitudes of different minds,etc The place is best in terms of gaining knowledge for long term benefits.

learning and fun working

i will give the review later on but working environment was great it was great to work in such company which deals with power sector on pan india basis

Work culture was friendly

AKA was my first plant as mechanical engineer so I was very much eager to join and excited to work there... Learned lots of new things how to handle work life with technical difficulties and my senior helped me a lot..

Smoothly operation is the main target

Work culture good but salary little bit low as market price, yearly increment was not good it's very poor like nothing, documentation side company management was very poor, client members are very good

Productive workeplace

I am an efficient professional who has been consistently praised as adaptable by my co-workers and management. Over the course of my 6-year career, I’ve developed a skill set directly relevant to the Accountant role, processing inventory, preparing quarterly and yearly taxes, providing payroll duties and making informed cash flow management decisions.

Secure Job But Low Salary

AKA is a Industrial Operation and Maintenance based company.I stayed for a short period in this company and found very por work culture in the particular site of WBPDCL Bakreswar,where I was posted as an Asst Site Incharge.

Pros

Regular Salary

Cons

Low salary

Tough to survive.

1. A Typical day at work - Its very hectic. 2. There were a lot to learn in the field of HR. 3. Management is good. 4. Workplace culture is not good as the company is handling mostly unskilled labours. 5. The hardest part of the job is the long working hours. 6. There is no enjoyment in job.

Cons

Long hours of work.

Less oppourtunity

Less growth oppourtunity, working hours too lengthy. less leaves. Do not get all public holidays. personal leaves are all paid. no facility to employee.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Work Hard and developing culture, the management is really supportive and there is not at all a hard or bossy like atmosphere , at least i don't have faced that situations so far .

: Backend Operations

Loading & Unloading Handling of Coal Delivery of Rake (Local and Inter-state) Demurrage report with time and date of Various Plant Stock counting of Rakes Weighment of Coal After Loading & Unloading Preparing Bills for the said clients Preparation of various report and billing with Excel Mails and esc

not so good

it is tough to make ,the contractual man, to work because of political influence and local people"s pressure. job culture very bad.

Pros

free lodging

Cons

it ok

Good comapany to start with

Good company to start with ,fun at work ..You can find almost many freshers working togather,so its like a hostel and college environment

Pros

Free accomodation and free lunch

Cons

Long hours 12 hours

Energitic work culture

The work place in this organization is very good.Here I had leaned all the primary necessities for working in an indsutry.

Productivity

maintaining relation ship with client, collect data from all sites and reconcile of the given data.

Pros

no required

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.K.A Logistics Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.K.A Logistics Pvt Ltd