A.K.A Logistics Pvt Ltd

India19 reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & Benefits

Very Bad

In this company management is very bad in my experience, maybe its one of the rising company in India, but his management ladle is so poor. I never recommended any of my friend or knowing persons to work at this company because his salary structure is very poor & there is no system to work.

very less increment

no any future in this company. its only give you a fix salary for long times and not increased your salary for year wise. or no any job security this company

Earn while learning at work

Since I work here till now which feels my thought process more extensive towards work culture, attitudes of different minds,etc The place is best in terms of gaining knowledge for long term benefits.

Smoothly operation is the main target

Work culture good but salary little bit low as market price, yearly increment was not good it's very poor like nothing, documentation side company management was very poor, client members are very good

Productive workeplace

I am an efficient professional who has been consistently praised as adaptable by my co-workers and management. Over the course of my 6-year career, I’ve developed a skill set directly relevant to the Accountant role, processing inventory, preparing quarterly and yearly taxes, providing payroll duties and making informed cash flow management decisions.

Secure Job But Low Salary

AKA is a Industrial Operation and Maintenance based company.I stayed for a short period in this company and found very por work culture in the particular site of WBPDCL Bakreswar,where I was posted as an Asst Site Incharge.

Pros

Regular Salary

Cons

Low salary

Tough to survive.

1. A Typical day at work - Its very hectic. 2. There were a lot to learn in the field of HR. 3. Management is good. 4. Workplace culture is not good as the company is handling mostly unskilled labours. 5. The hardest part of the job is the long working hours. 6. There is no enjoyment in job.

Cons

Long hours of work.

Less oppourtunity

Less growth oppourtunity, working hours too lengthy. less leaves. Do not get all public holidays. personal leaves are all paid. no facility to employee.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Good comapany to start with

Good company to start with ,fun at work ..You can find almost many freshers working togather,so its like a hostel and college environment

Pros

Free accomodation and free lunch

Cons

Long hours 12 hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.K.A Logistics Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.K.A Logistics Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.K.A Logistics Pvt Ltd
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?