A.P

A.P Employee Reviews

Oracle Functional Consultant, Pune, Maharasthra, India

I worked in support of some customers along with other colleagues who were working with me. I have worked to my satisfaction. It is very thrilling when I have to attend to the work in Oracle software.

Pros

No work pressure.

Cons

But I used to get very less remuneration to my work

Great respectful environment, allowed for learning to occur at all times

My most previous job was as an accountant and bookkeeper, for a property management company. There I was able with no prior accounting experience able to accomplish tasks. This company is now being outsourced to another company so I am in need of job, promptly. I managed rent income, management expenses, and held the responsibility of balancing bank accounts each month. Balancing bank accounts was the most difficult task, but when it was done I felt accomplished and relieved that we had balanced our check books for the business in a timely manner for review. I learned so much from my direct supervisor he taught me everything. He would simply show me an example or two by himself, with me watching, then with me completing them while he watched, and then I was able to perform each new tasks with little to no supervisor afterwards.

Pros

Donuts on Monday, and free lunch on Fridays

Cons

No retirement plan

ambiente di lavoro in continuo aggiornamento

Azienda di famiglia, ricca di stimoli e di cose nuove da imparare

Good Corporation to work with.

free hand to work good support and guidance from the Management good cooperation from the co-workers and sub-contractors. good cooperation from the Government officials.

Pros

Travelling and Medical facilities to self & family

Cons

---

Learned new things

Maintained many workers under control. Worked in Sea areas, learned new things.

medio

* bom*varias coisa no almoxarife* media* variados* na minha area nada* reúnião dos fúncionario

Pros

cesta

Cons

não fornece vale

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.P?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.P. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.P
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?