A.R.M. Resources Inc.

A.R.M. Resources Inc. Employee Reviews with Jobs

Fun workplace, goal-oriented, having a positive atmosphere.

A.R.M Resources, Inc. provides proper training of employees , and proper briefing of house roles and regulation. Create a positive atmosphere in order to have a good relationship. Having a teamwork and good leadership.

challenging work place

it improves me a lot how i can interact with other employee,how to assist your client well also my work are more challenging that may help you to become more knowledgeable, - they have a good management - work place must be cleaned as daily routine -my most hardest part of the job is doing a multipurpose work at time. - the most enjoyable part of the job is working together with your team.

fun work place and friendly people

have fun work place, every summer we have team building and very friendly colleagues. I have learned a lot of things where I developed my recruitment skills.

Good Company

Arm company helps me to work in DHL express and after 9 months of being temporary agent in their company I got hired as regular employee in DHL express

Fun workplace and I liked to work

Good agency good salary Even holiday there's a work But sometimes you need to overtime The salary always on time and complete Helpful to other employees

Pros

Cons

Exact hours

Productive and daily achieved our task and job description

It is a manpower industries that provide opportunities to all job searcher. They are offering a jobs that correspond to your background check. They also complied to all mandatory contribution and benefits of all employees.

Productive and knowledgeable work place

Processing of outbound transaction i learned a lot of things during my work because thew management are good, and our work place is full of things that you can get idea, sometime there was a hardest time like when we our processing an error but the most enjoyable are the people around.

Friendly working environment and exciting benefits/bonuses every yearend.

It was like my second home working in this company, co-workers are like family to me. I work on my own without minimum supervision because they had their full trust in my capabilities, I would love to go back working if would be ask or given another chance.

Pros

Yearend benefits and annual free vaccination

Cons

With work on holidays and saturdays

Loading and unloading export items or stocks

Put away the recieve stocks or item for there designated area or location..replenish to the stocks and give and items to the picker what they want no have delayed delivery

Pros

Full time

Cons

Full time

Smile all the time

Its thumps up to me because all employees are allways smile and respect all applicant and all the request of employees are they givin and fast approval.

heavy workload

excessive workload but they don't pay even approved overtime. they don't treat their employees as professional adults. the management is not appreciative. you need to work long, they will question you for filing ot but they give excessive workload to only one person.

Cons

Great place to work. You will learn how to be independent and be resourceful. If you want a challenging place, I will highly recommend ARM Resources, Inc.

People are fun to be with but overtime has no pay

You can do the workload regardless of how difficult it is but the employees lacked motivation because of the salary and benefits. There are no benefits and overtime has no pay.

Pros

No benefits

Cons

No answer

ARM Resources Inc is an Outsourcing company, and it has so many adventures in every department but totally it is good. Since ARM Resources Inc is an Agency so technically day by day we have so many people applying for the specific jobs.

Good For Career Starters

Good For Career Starters, pleasant working environment, with full benefits. Nice employees, appreciative Boss, will give you room to grow proffesionally

Productive and easy to communicate with their officer incharge

They are easy to please and with good employees,they also know to listened to your concern about your work assigned,they are open for any opinion/suggestion to have your work done

fun workplace

The Company is Good. I have learned many things there like how to communicate to costumers. How to market products. How to Manage my time, and how cooperate to your colleague.

Productive and fun place to work

Attending all job schedules without absent and lates. Giving excellent self decipline to provide best service to customers. Obeying rules and regulations for long term benefits.

Outsourcing Company

A company focus on bacaming a major player in manpower placement industry.It is run by a driven and dynamic management and staff whose collective experience in the manpower outsourcing services had made this company into what it is right now.

productive

A typical Day for me covering doctors I learned so much with this job different people and doctors i meet. Ejoyable because in the same time im giving help to the indigent people by serving screening with them.

Pros

free transportation and meals

Cons

i love this job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.R.M. Resources Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.R.M. Resources Inc.