A.R

A.R Reviews: Working at A.R

India5 reviews

2.9Job Security & Advancement

Disciplined workplace

I worked in A.R. & Co. for 3 years of article ship as per the rules if ICAI. Learned during those three years professional behaviour and discipline towards work. Get the opportunity to learn about auditing, taxation and management.

Pros

Variety of work

Cons

Unprofessional work environment

There is a vary friendly work place.

I learn here a lot of accounts and its principles. There are many intelligent and careful seniors and many CA articles. They help each and every person a lot. The hardest part of the job is long time working, there is no lime limit to work in office. working time starts from 9 AM but no time is fix to close working.

its a 2 number of firm of ghaziabad

this firm having 17 partners and my principal is ex chairman of icai kanpur branch so i learn from a lot of things its a good firm.

Highly motivating and challenging work place

Since it is a growing company and being the initial staff of the organisation, I would be able to develop a system,which turned to be an effective one, helped overall operational functions of the organisation. Being an Operations Manager of the company I would be in touch with all the departments and its operational functions, which in turn mold me to handle difficult situations.

Pros

Free Transportation provided

standards of service

I learned quality service at this PLACE IS SO AWESOME AND STAFF IS HELPFUL

Pros

Spacious rooms

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.R. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.R