A1 Affordable Garage Door Services

A1 Affordable Garage Door Services Employee Reviews

Very excepting company

After working for the company for 2 years I left the job in 2017 because of personal reasons. In 2019 i was able to go back to work for them. They welcomed me with open arms and i couldn't be more grateful for this opportunity. They have hourly pay plus commission, even for office staff. It is truly a teamwork oriented job and that is what makes the work environment so amazing. It will teach you knowledge of all garage door and opener parts. They are always expanding into different areas which makes for good company growth. A1 Affordable Garage Door Services is definitely a place that i would recommend working.

Worst People

The people who work here are the absolute worst. If you like high school bullies, then this is the place for you. If you prefer to act professionally and mature. RUN!

Official response from A1 Affordable Garage Door Services

January 24, 2020
I am very sorry you feel this way about our company. We really try hard to help promote with positive motivational support. I am sorry we let you down.

Don't work here!

I worked here for 90 days and 2 people were fired. One got fired just for saying she didn't like police officers and I was fired for crying after I was berated by the GM for 20 minutes about how I didn't try hard enough to learn every design a specific garage door comes in. I studied all the time, but every time I thought I had something down, one of the other office people would tell me something different. I was a toxic environment. The people there did nothing but gossip and judge every little thing you did.

Official response from A1 Affordable Garage Door Services

January 24, 2020
Thank you for your review on how we teach and try to help the learning process. We do have high expectations and understand that not everyone learns quickly. We support and back the blue. We are a big supporter of the PLANO Christmas Cops and give over 100 plus bikes each year for the last 5 years. We are a small office and have 6 out of 10 employees who have been with the company for 3 years or more. We have to be doing something right as a company. If the company was as bad as you feel it is why do our customers love us?We do appreciate your feedback and will look into and make any necessary adjustments within the office. We hope you have found the right position for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1 Affordable Garage Door Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A1 Affordable Garage Door Services Reviews by Job Title

• A1 Affordable Garage Door Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?