A1 Computers

A1 Computers Employee Reviews

Good people to workaround

It's a good company, the working time is 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. I learned how to be responsible and how to deal with different types of customers. Learned a lot troubleshooting different types of computers and softwares.

Pros

Free Allowance

semi relaxed family style enviorment

friendly family oriented work place. can be stressful when busy. i have learned alot from the owner over the years and have been able to advance my skill set greatly.The hardest part of the job is running cat 5 cable. The best part of the job is working on computers.

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

low salery

Great as a foot in the door to the industry, but not a career.

A great place for someone looking to get some field experience, but definitely not a lifetime career as there is little room for advancement. Kind of sad that when I started I had the highest opinion of the owner until it was made to be my fault the ISP was down and having the frustration taken out on me, asked politely to not do so and lost over half my hours to "training."

I miss this job

Had a great boss, was just him and i. We worked well together and had a strong customer base. I learned alot from him about technology and computer hardware and software.

Pros

Great Boss

Great place to work at

A1 computers is a great place for anyone to begin working at and I'm glad i started there helped me develop basic skills every worker should have under there belt very flexibly when it comes to your schedule

Informative, Educational.

Working as a ICT Technician in the shop as a volunteer gave me ideas on how life would be in this type of role and field and i fully enjoyed my time at A! computers with communicating with customers, problem solving, fixing computers/laptops. i got on with the people who worked there and they were really friendly, there was no difficult parts of the job but problem solving is always going to be difficult in any job and computers can have a lot of problems but with my education this wasn't too difficult.

Pros

Friendly Staff, Always kept busy

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1 Computers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A1 Computers