A1 Pharmaceuticals Plc

A1 Pharmaceuticals Plc: 10 Employee Reviews

My time at A1

i was a warehouse operative on a short term placement, and was made to feel welcome and part of the team from the first minute to the last. I enjoyed my time here and felt valued and appreciated, and was fairly picked up on when i was late or slow Training was given throughout, sops well available and trained to i was given all the tools to do the job. Colleagues all friendly. nice place to work and they were just bringing in the London Living wage as i was leaving.

Pros

Managers made sure i was trained and always had a work buddy to learn from

Cons

overtime was frequent, but that depends on your own situation.

Not a good place to work

All recruitment Agency wont work with this company because of the owner's attitude. I was constantly monitored during my time there. I had to constantly travel to the owner's house almost twice a week. Not a nice place to work, I will not advise my enemy to work at this company.

Pros

Good Office Space, Good work colleagues

Cons

Long hours, not a nice place to work

Fork lift driver

Trialed from agency and taken on, must say the team, management and culture are progressive and I am very happy with my career plan having been given the opportunity in what I see as very difficult times for job seekers.

Pros

Career map, management, inclusion and training.

Cons

Cold with the air con on

Good staff

It was a pleasure for me to work at a1 pharmaceuticals plc. Very productive and responsible staff. Lovely athmosphere and comfortable time shifts...!!

This was the worst company I ever worked for

So secretive they treated me like dirt from Day one would highly recommend staying away. Has the worst record of staff turnover on record

Pros

There are none

Cons

No flexibility unrealistic targets no communication

great team full of passionate driven & supportive people

great company with a great culture and team ethic based on continually striving to improve, do better and achieve more. training and mentoring is first class, support is there all the way and i had access to very experienced honest people which enabled me to avoid the pitfalls which i would otherwise have succumbed to. All the staff were honest and approachable and i was made to feel welcome and part of the team from day 1. My only regret is that i have to leave the country for family reasons before i could reach my potential. Would recommend A1 to everyone and anyone!

Pros

guidance, training, mentoring, empowerment very good, great team and happy environment full of passionate people

Part Time

This was one of my first jobs and was a great way to understand the working enviroment and give me a better understanding of what is involved.

Great opportunity to learn something new

My date to date routine involved processing applications of new medical products; design of packaging and working of text for licences to be granted. Once the licence has been granted I then ensure that all current paper work is up to date and specific to each product and ensure that all regulations have been adhered throughout the applications of licence and continuous' use of the licence. Should there bee any changes to the variable data I would then submit a variation/notification of change to the national components authorities (MHRA or EMA). At the time I also have to ensure that full regulatory procedures based on SOP's are followed in production area. I also worked in Quality Control, where I implemented process control sheets for repackaging/or relabeling, taken necessary check of each batch of product to ensure that it comply with licence details.

Cons

long distance

Fun work

This is job was full time. I learned how I have to receiving and sending goods. I had very good co-workers, was very good team.

Pros

I learned a lot of news about medicines

Cons

all day I spended at work

Rewarding!

great people, very driven and successful team, hard working and honest and very keen to help when i started.

Pros

Training and Development path

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1 Pharmaceuticals Plc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A1 Pharmaceuticals Plc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?