A1 Security

A1 Security Reviews

Ok place

It seemed like a great place to learn and to grow as a tech. I put in the time and the effort in order to reach my goals and appease my bosses. Overall good job.

Fun place to work within a team

If you enjoy working outdoors and as long as you are prepared to dress properly for the weather conditions you will find the work enjoyable. You must be able to communicate with the public in a pleasant and workable manner.

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Can be standing around for some time

Don’t waste your time

If you want an easy paycheck without ever getting a raise, benefits, or promotions, A1 Security is perfect for you! Not only do they offer no benefits whatsoever, (PTO, sick days, etc.) but management will also treat you like scum on the bottom of their shoe! Such a LOVELY place to work. If you want to feel like you’re back in high school because of all the school girl drama, A1 is the perfect fit! Your supervisors/ coworkers will be nice to your face and as soon as you step away, they’ll throw your name in the dirt and try to ruin any chance of making improvements for your own well being. Especially LT Bellomy at SMMC. 🥰

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Everything else

Bad company

A-1 security is the worst company you can work for they disrespect women they set there and talk about women’s private parts in the ER entrance including the lieutenants and supervisors

Pros

There ain’t no pros for this company

Cons

There ain’t no pros for this company

Black own and easy going

This company was fair. I mostly loved that it's black own and a family company with a diversity of staff. Lots of calling off. Which means lots of OT.. very easy going... Most days brings small but tedious challenges. Overall nothing that a mature person can't handle.

Pros

Easy going

Cons

Always Short of staff.

Get your money

this place is an ok place to work. If you like minimum wage your entire life. No only that but the checks are short with your hours, they leave you at sites with no coverage. Dont waste your time. They hire a lot of black people because they think they are dumb but if your smart you can take advantage of them thinking you are dumb, so play your cards right.

Cons

Short check

It’s a feeling like a family that’s supportive

I’m new to the company but it feels like I have become a part of the family working here at A1. They always return a call and if you have a problem with anything they try to help resolve it as soon as possible and I like that the company treats you like you’re human and not a machine.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Health care

Dont care about personal problems

Nothing will never work for company again. Boss didnt care about employees.They dont answer phone on payday. They are very dismissive. Boss isnt caring.

Pros

Security company black owned

Cons

Dont care about their employess

Under staffed

Laughable management Co workers were good lads No forewarned change in rotas always over 70 hours a week minimal training maximum expectations. Good sites

Pros

Non

Cons

Everything you can think of

A great place to learn the basics of security

My experience with A1 Security was largely positive, with senior officers and supervisors going out of their way to properly teach you what is expected when it comes to security on their terms.

There is no good

There is no good only bad with this company you never go anywhere with them. They don’t stand out from anyone they are horrible I would not work for them

Dont work here

I currently am working here and I work over and dont get paid for it and the will send you home if you have overtime the management picks favorites and if you dont work on there shift they will not help you with hours

Company has a lot of flaws

In the company in order for you to get a promotion you either have to be a current supervisor's friend or be friends with the CEO. Creates a really bad opportunity for those who want to better themselves to push themselves.

Pros

You have a job

Cons

Job does not appreciate any of it's employees

My rating is very good

My attentions werw very good .Arriving on time to my work . Being attentive to everything related to my position and my job going through and checking all the required ares

my summary

a typical work day for ma is show up 45 minutes early. in uniform and gear i learned to be on time ,managers are o k work with the culture is very different t but

Relaxed work environment.

Relaxed work environment, worked unsupervised, not much contact with main office. No opportunity to excel. It was hard to get sick leave. Unexpected call to work on off days. Not all officers were punctual.

A1 folded vert poor managnent.

Very poorly managed company by owners.They had at certain sites good managers and good supervisors but above them nepotism and corruption ran riot.It is of no surprise that this company folded as with their day to day decadance they believed they could get away with not paying superannuation to which they were taken to task for from disgruntled employees via the ATO.

A1 Fire and safety solutions limited

A1 Security in Grantham Management have an unprofessional and poor attitude. Also no idea that by law they are responsible for the health, safety and well-being of their staff. I was not paid the correct holiday pay, A1 refused to accept this and only paid the £598 I was owed after losing the employment tribunal. Not Recommend!!

Nightmare.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the job, my training was very poor, the management treated me very badly and with very little respect, and I had to take the company to an employment tribunal over unpaid holiday entitlement.

Low paying job that doesn't care about its employees, no benefits, no security for ourselves, and poor managment

There where times i enjoyed the job, and the people i worked with but overall the company was not considerate of its employees at all. I think i would be paid more and treated better anywhere else

Fair

Its not a bad company to work for They offer alot of overtime for the Company they pay decent with no Benifits i was a er gard. Protected Everyone the er made sure i offerd help getting people out of cars and offering wheelchairs

Pros

Good hours

Cons

No benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1 Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A1 Security
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?