A1 Staffing & Recruiting Agency

A1 Staffing & Recruiting Agency Employee Reviews

Awesome management and very flexible

I loved my job! Management went above and beyond for me. The job gave me experience in an area I was not familiar with. I am very grateful that I had this job opportunity!

Productive work place and fun

I like how they find ur work and work with you until they place u on a Job. There easy to talk to and they ask that u want to work and show up to wrok on time and represent there company as a Temp Worker.

Goods and bads

A1 staffing is a good company to work. They are very organized. The work place is just to far. The work place is across the bridge and I sometimes have problems getting to work because it’s so far.

Pros

Free lunch

Hardworking,Professional,Upbeat

I have enjoyed working with everyone here. They are very professional. If an problem arises its taken care of within the day. This company works their hardest to make sure all positions are filled.

Calm workplace to be at

I really liked working at this job. There i met new people and got to experience what it was like to work for a bigger company. A few things about this job i would like to change.

Pros

On some fridays, we got free lunches or free small snacks

Cons

short breaks, workplace was hot even with fans blowing

Excellent Family Owned Company, Integrity, Remarkable

I absolutely loved the team and the attitude this agency put forth for the years I was there. A year or so ago I do recall reading the Daily Oklahoman and A1 was Okc's #1 small business company in the city. Well-deserved indeed!

Pros

Great work environment, stellar people!

Cons

Not any!!!!~

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A1 Staffing & Recruiting Agency?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1 Staffing & Recruiting Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A1 Staffing & Recruiting Agency