A1 Technology

A1 Technology Reviews: Working at A1 Technology

India13 reviews

Good

Good working environment, I have been working there from last 8+ month and company have a friendly nature, all staaf are intelligent and very good.. Learning skills are very very good

Good company for freshers

I have being 2+year experience in this company it's a good company for beginners. As an iOS developer I learned a lot of stuff during my career in this company.

Best salary with fun culture. Good management and team members. Best coding standards are followed here. You will love working here. Promotion and hikes are given for right person. More night shift work

Good Company for freshers

-Night Shifts -Learned new technologies. -Nice Management -Nice work culture -A1 is good company for those who wants to learn new technology and skills.

Pros

Nice place to work

Cons

Night Shift

Mid level company. There are learning opportunity. Colleagues are good and supportive. Need improvement in management , include flexible work timings

Good beginnings

I started my career with this organization. Organization is small but people were cooperative and helpful. During my tenure, the company had small projects but the team had good control of project and controlled end-to-end development. Job prospects were not very bright. Back then it was small company with limited professional and growth or learning opportunities.

Pros

Good set of people

Cons

Limited growth in terms of technical, professional and remumeration

Product Based Company

This company is good for relaxation work. No Boundaries to work no pressure. Product Based company it is so work environment is bit slow and don't worry about the salary expectations.

productive and fun workplace

I started learning new things from day one.I learned about HTML5,ajax calls,making builds,javascript,canvas,designing.There were many tasks where I had to act as a team lead,where I managed my whole team.I know ow to get my work done.The hardest part in job was that I couldn't work there after 6:00pm however, I enjoyed managing the team work,the whole work environment,fun games at the weekends etc.overall working experience in A1-Technology was great.

that time I was worked on Client location

That time I worked on client location Noida and work timing was according to client.But client side I was very happy with my Team and client policy.

Productive environment with friendly attitude

Always looking forward to learn new things and use my skills in order to achieve more. I would like to work in a company with proper structure for managing projects and hard working attitude.

Learning Experience

In initial phase of my career, I got an opportunity to work with A1 technology and it was very good experience of working on different ecommerce platforms and technologies like PHP and configuration tool like VSS.

Week end parties

-- Lot of enjoy with my team members. -- I have to learn lot of things in job life. -- work environment is very peace and cool.

Good

Good place to start working and learn more. Helping staff. Workload is more. Co-workers are good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1 Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A1 Technology